Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Flared Roller SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carr914
FS: 1976 Flared Roller SOLD

Flares are F/G with no Cracking. I owned this car briefly in 03 & the flares look the same now as they did then.

Car has not been driven since 02 when a 3.6 was taken out for another car.

It has Carrera Front Calipers, M Rears. 16" Real Fuchs with new tires on the fronts ( Rear tires are good to roll around, I wouldn't drive on them), Comes with 901 Sideshifter, Gas Tank, Seats, All Glass, GT Style Engine Lid, Front F/G Bumper, I think I have a Rear Metal, Bumper front GT Valance needs some work. Flared rockers are weird but could be saved - someone modified them with a Metal section in the middle that is rusted. Longs are perfect, there is a small rust hole under the battery but not in the usual spot, so it is OK. There is a little Surface rust from scratchs that I have ground down & hit with Primer. There is a Rust hole at the bottom of the passenger down that can be patched and there is a hole in the floor pan on the passenger side under the seat about the size of a Silver Dollar than can be patched

Still has the 4 Cylinder Mounts, does not have any Bulkhead -6 Mount as this car had at one time a Patrick Bar. No Oil Tank

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Andyrew
I thought you were going to build this one?

Shoot I was looking forward to seeing that...
carr914
Was going to build it ( and have bought some parts), but something else came up that is much better for me to do.

I paid $4k for this a few weeks ago

When I sold it in 03' I sold it for $2,500 without any wheels, tranny, seats, etc.
racerbvd
Gotta know, PM me with what the new project is..
carr914
icon_bump.gif

Click to view attachment

I threw that big ass rear bumper away

I need to pay for my next purchase idea.gif
BajaXJ92
Not sure how fast you're looking to move this, but if you still have it in 2-3 months, I may have to take it off your hands!
carr914
icon_bump.gif

I thought I had it Sold a couple of times, But

I don't mind keeping it as those that know me .....
carr914
Nice PS Long

Click to view attachment

Decent Hole

Click to view attachment
carr914
Sale Pending

Well I had an AssHat say he Overnighted a Cashiers Check. When it never arrived, I must have called him a Dozen times. This morning I called again and his Mommy told me he wasn't buying the car stromberg.gif

Good thing for the car ( he was going to do a Red Dawg conversion), Bad thing for me as I still have it.

This DoucheBag Danny better never show up here ar15.gif
carr914
SOLD !
racerbvd
QUOTE(carr914 @ Aug 23 2011, 06:42 AM) *

icon_bump.gif with a Lower Price

$2800

MUST Block, TOO MUCH ON PLATE, DON'T TRY AND TRADE FOR IT..

Please someone take this temptation away from me....
snowman
could we have pictures from interior, under the car ,floors panels,
wath kind a brakes at the front
racerbvd
Congrats on the sale...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.