1993 Nissan Pathfinder - Great Condition!

Factory Equipment:

Alarm w/ Keyless entry
Ice Cold A/C
Automatic with overdrive
Cruise Control
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Locks
Tinted Windows
Fog Lights
ABS

Added Equipment:

Upgraded Jvc CD player w/ Ipod hook up and Kenwood speakers
Roof Racks
Side Steps
Newer Tires Including full size spare

Replaced Parts and Maintenance Include:

Oil changed EVERY 3000 miles Receipts to show.

Receipts to show all work for parts below:

Starter
All Belts
Cam Shaft Seal
A/C Compressor
Oxygen sensor
Alternator
Battery
Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Wires
Mass Air Flow Meter
Idler Pulley
Timing Belt
Timing Belt Tensioner
Water Pump
Valve Cover Gasket
Tensioner Assembly
Thermostat
Wind Shield Sprayer Pump
Brake Master Cylinder
Smogged a week ago.

Car was compulsively maintained!

The cars is in great shape. 179k miles - With the proper treatment these cars can last forever! Paint is not a shiny as it once was but the body is in great condition. Full size spare mounted on rear gate with original vinyl pathfinder cover. Interior is great. Great stereo with ipod hookup! A/C works perfectly. Electric windows work perfectly! Front and Rear Defrosts, Front and Rear Wipers, Interior and Exterior Lights, Windshield Washer, Cruise Control, and Horn all work as they should! Also comes with two sets of keys. Original owners books and manuals, Original Sales Brochure, Instruction manual for the stereo and three folders filled with receipts for everything that has been done to the car since it was purchased in 1993, including the oil changes.

Trade for an older pick up, 1950-1974 short bed or step side or car but must be running! I can also throw in some cash if the deal is sweet enough... Please call or email with questions and/or offers - 310-889-8760, Thank You.

NO SCAMMERS PLEASE! I will only accept cash in person. I will not ship the car to some distant land. I may consider a trade but only for another car. Offers of Priceless Artifacts, Family Heirlooms, Signed Memorabilia and/or Maps to Buried Treasure will not be entertained. Thank you.

Click on pic to see larger version...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Suv, Sport Utility Vehicle, Off road, Off-road, Truck, rock crawler, lifted, custom, pick-up pickup, vintage, english german italian american mg mgb mga gt austin sprite porsche 912 911 914 500 c10 c20 rat rod hot rod sport sports alfa triumph

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article