Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lily turned 914 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
Lily turned 914 [days old] today, so I thought I'd take her on a short 914 trip to pickup dinner. And some photos to share...

-Steve

siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
siverson
Jesse
Look a 914 with a cup holder

... She is adorable by the way
cwpeden
Happy 914, Lily

I only turned 42 today.

Jerry

..What a cutiepie !!!
BajaXJ92
I hope shes first in line to get that 914 when the time comes! driving.gif
chuckc
That's fantastic! biggrin.gif
Haudiosolutions
Cute.
What size wheel / tire combo is that? looks great.

Derrick
Cairo94507
Beautiful car and little girl.
EdwardBlume
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
mojorisen914
birthday3.gif
skota
what a sweety, happy birthday.

Your car is perfect.

smile.gif
siverson
Thanks everyone.

> What size wheel / tire combo is that?

16x8 (944/951 offset) & 16x9 (911 offset)

-Steve
Woodside914
A proud papa, for sure! smile.gif
eric9144
Very cute, lucky little girl!

I've been wanting to take my daughter for a ride too because I know she'd love it for sure, but wasnt too sure about strapping in the baby seat...Now I know...

Thanks for sharing Steve! You should join us on the Dawn Patrol runs since you're an SD local!
Valy
Careful, they get used to that!
My son only accepts to go to the daycare in my 914. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Ian Stott
Best looking flower holder for a 914 I've seen yet, be proud, nice car and great little girl. I have 2 daughters, much older than your cutie but it seems just like yesterday...........

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
rick 918-S
Best of times! biggrin.gif
Twise
Man, she is super cute. Enjoy that while it lasts, mine are 17, 19 and 20. Still cute but I miss when they were just little like that. They still love riding in the 914, and I am trying to decide which will drive it first. The car looks great, hows the paint holding up? We are going to have to go on one of these drives one weekend. I keep trying to make the dawn patrol here in Temecula, but something always comes up.
Drums66
thumb3d.gif
Mary Shortridge
Congratulations Lily! May you enjoy many wonderful trips with your dad in the 'teener!
Pat Garvey
You are a fortunate person. Sweet everywhere!
Pat
JawjaPorsche
Your daughter is very beautiful. She looks very excited to ride in her dad's 914. My twins rode in my 914 but never drove it. They are now 26!
bigkensteele
Great pics - both of them are beautiful! I have two girls, 9 and 5, and neither one of them remembers my car off of jackstands. Yet both give me grief for it. This is yet more motivation for me to get it back on the road. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.