Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Pasenger Motor Mount (early) Metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
texag09
Thought I had purchased one, from a memeber here, but that was over 3 months ago and no response to pm.

So I will try again.

Needed Early style (tail shift) pasenger motor mount
bdstone914
It is not clear to me as to what part you need.

Is it is the part welded to the body to which the engine bar attaches? If so they are the same for all years.

I may have a chunk of car with one of them.

Bruce
texag09
Correct I need the sheet metal that attaches to the long and contains the rubber that the engine bar bolts through.

I thought (but with limited knowleged they were differant because the early had rubber and the late did not)

See picture (not my car), it is wleded to the long under the engine shelf, with the circular hole in the center.
bdstone914
What you pictured is for a side shift. The U shaped bracket is not use on a tail shift.
The rubber mount on a tail shift bolts to the engine mount console.
The metal on the car is the same between a tail and side shift.
The rubber mount for an early car is the same as a trans mount for all years. New ones are $130 but you can get 911 sport mounts for about $28 each from Pelican last time I checked.
I do not have one of the engine mount console cut out of a car. I had a drivers side.
I do not have the time to cut one out of a car at this time.
Good luck in your search.
Bruce
914werke
I have one. PM me.

Click to view attachment
texag09
Part Purcahsed thanks all for the help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.