Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mrs.K is now a true teener girl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
She was working on the car again today, the nasty stuff we all hate to do too. Here is a picture of her removing the well known rust issues in the cabin along the floor boards prepping the car for its POR15 treatment. What a girl, how many women have you seen that will do this? She was covered in rust dust from head to toe. Here she is just getting started on the drivers side.
Brad Roberts
Dude,

I think she likes you. Now.. get her a respirator and a face shield before she coughs up a lung and loses an eye.

B
drew365
Lucky guy. Now have her watch the "Hot women and power tools" thread. Maybe she'll get some ideas. wink.gif
skline
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jun 28 2004, 07:26 PM)
Dude,

I think she likes you. Now.. get her a respirator and a face shield before she coughs up a lung and loses an eye.

B

She was wearing glasses, but I think she is going to post a reply to this too. I am sure she has something to say about all this. Gotta love a girl that is this much into cars and its not even hers. I think once she drives this one, she will be in the market to get one of her own. I would bet the next car in the driveway will be hers and we will have a big resto party here and see if she can get more women to come over and work on it. If she does, I imagine there would be a lot of guys wanting to volunteer.
Mrs. K
Hey Brad & Drew,

I went to blow my nose an hour after I did the rust removal, and eeeewwwww! blink.gif

I am sure you have all "been there, done that"! wink.gif

I like the idea Brad of the face sheild and respirator!!!! At least I should bring home some medical masks from work!

Drew, I will have to check out that tread! Sounds cool! biggrin.gif

Maybe Birgit, Jenny, Alison and I can work out some photo ops for the 2005 WCC, working on a car in.......say......bikini's? w00t.gif

Lisa welder.gif
Jenny
How 'bout this?
Jenny
Long sleeve and face shield on account of the flying metal shards.

I can't wait to learn how to weld. welder.gif

Jen
Howard
Censored!
Mrs. K
Hey Jenny,

Welding is way cool! I learned how to arch and gas weld about ( can't believe I am saying this) 25 years ago!

Old boyfriend was a welder by trade and he taught me. He said that I was actually better at it than him! biggrin.gif

You go girl! clap56.gif

Lisa welder.gif
Mrs. K
Howard!!!!!!

What do you mean "censored"?????????? ohmy.gif

Please clue me in! confused24.gif

Lisa welder.gif
Jenny
I hate to generalize, but I think "generally speaking," women are more meticulous and pay more attention to detail than men. I used to work at a windown tinting shop, and the owner said the best tinter he ever met was a girl.

I'm not much for flying sparks, but I figure if I do the long sleeves/gloves dealie, I could probably weld. biggrin.gif

Jen
Mrs. K
agree.gif
Yes Jenny, you could definitely do it!
If you have someone to teach you, go for it!

Lisa welder.gif
Levi
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 28 2004, 11:00 PM)
I hate to generalize, but I think "generally speaking," women are more meticulous and pay more attention to detail than men.

Jen,
Its easy, you just need to say "some Men" lol2.gif
But you did good... laugh.gif Generaly speeking.. wink.gif
beerchug.gif
GWN7
Jenny...when welding wear long pants and boots too biggrin.gif
ablose58
My kind of wrench wenches, welding, grinding turning wrenches,etc. etc. Where can you find women of this caliber? I am truly impressed!!!!! You go girls rocking nana.gif aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif smilie_pokal.gif lol2.gif
ClayPerrine
Y'all should be real jealous! I have a wife who is more into 914's that I am! 18 years together, and she is the one who got me started on 914s. Last Sunday she helped me install the 5 lug front suspension on my 914. IPB Image Plus when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday 2 years ago, her response was "bumper tops for my 914". This year she wants new door pads!

Shopping for her is EASY.........

Jenny, if you can't get someone there to teach you how to weld, come to Texas. I can teach you.

Clay Perrine (still crazy about 914s and my wife after 18 years). smlove2.gif
redshift
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 29 2004, 01:28 AM)
Censored!

x2

lol

M
Rusty
Hi Clay!

Good to see you posting again! smile.gif

Don't be a stranger!

-Rusty smoke.gif
Gint
agree.gif Now if we can get Clay to resize his pics.... biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
pissoff.gif Hard to do from work when all I can do is post a link.....

After Parade I will get some time to resize them.

Clay
Gint
Why I oughta... flash a pic of Z's ass! cool.gif Hopefully he'll be along soon.
skline
Well, I have to agree that women are more meticulous than most men and I feel lucky to have one helping me with mine for that reason. Women into cars are not easy to find, its like they only come along once in awhile and usually belong to someone else. Whats worse, is when the person they are with is not in to cars at all. What a waste.
Rusty
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 29 2004, 06:00 PM)
pissoff.gif    Hard to do from work when all I can do is post a link.....  

After Parade I will get some time to resize them.

Well, if you worked at a place that had a unix network, it wouldn't be a problem. happy11.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 29 2004, 07:06 AM)
Whats worse, is when the person they are with is not in to cars at all. What a waste.

Ya, I just met two women at a BMW gathering that are like that. I sat with one of the women's husbands. He didn't get her interest in her car at all. He say's... I got my truck I don't really care about the car that much. The other woman stood up to announce she was selling her recently aquired convert because her husband didn't approve of her purchase. I could tell she was sick about it. Both of these women could have any man they wanted. They were both attractive, articulate, and educated. The first is a stock advisor. I really didn't get it..... My wife a a car girl from way back. smlove2.gif
Malmz
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 29 2004, 04:23 AM)
Y'all should be real jealous! I have a wife who is more into 914's that I am! 18 years together, and she is the one who got me started on 914s. Last Sunday she helped me install the 5 lug front suspension on my 914.

Clay,
I noticed on the undercarriage post, you didn't have a avatar next to your name so I took the liberty of making you one.

(sometime's it's rough to the party at little late laugh.gif )

sm
ClayPerrine
Hey Malmz....

You can give me a bad time about the clean undercarriage. I have been hangning around with Rich Johnson and his neatness is rubbing off on me. biggrin.gif Actually what you don't see in the picts is that car has not see a road since the repaint. I still don't have a wiring harness in it, the engine is on a stand, and the transmission is filthy and sitting on a shelf awaiting the rebuild.

The back trunk is full of parts, and the rear suspension has old tires with tread separation on them to hold it up.

One of these days I will drive it and get it dirty....... Until then I spend my time getting dirty making it clean.

Clay
ynotdd
(Maybe Birgit, Jenny, Alison and I can work out some photo ops for the 2005 WCC, working on a car in.......say......bikini's? )

Sounds like a plan rocking nana.gif drunk.gif
GTeener
Instead of complain'n why don't you just help Clay with the size of his pix.

It takes 30 secs. if you have the right app.
Toast
(ynotdd @ Jun 29 2004, 09:33 AM)
(Maybe Birgit, Jenny, Alison and I can work out some photo ops for the 2005 WCC, working on a car in.......say......bikini's? )

So I'm not invite huh??

Just messing. More power to the other girls iffen they wanna.

Scott,
I only know of one other female that like to work on vehicles. wink.gif

Toast, the Wench Wrench Twister
Mrs. K
QUOTE(ablose58 @ Jun 29 2004, 03:35 AM)
My kind of wrench wenches, welding, grinding turning wrenches,etc.  etc. Where can you find women of this caliber? I am truly impressed!!!!!  You go girls rocking nana.gif  :headbanger:  :driving-girl:  :trophy:  :lol2:

Thanks for the kind words, Al! rolleyes.gif

Lisa welder.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Toast @ Jun 29 2004, 10:07 AM)
(ynotdd @ Jun 29 2004, 09:33 AM)

So I'm not invite huh??

Just messing. More power to the other girls iffen they wanna.

Scott,
I only know of one other female that like to work on vehicles. wink.gif

Toast, the Wench Wrench Twister

Toast, Toast, Toast! cool_shades.gif

Of course you are!!!! I was tired and just trying to remember people whom I met at the WCC. In fact any of the ladies who would like to join in are more than welcome! w00t.gif

Sorry wacko.gif
No hard feelings, I hope? sad.gif

Lisa smash.gif
Toast
Of course no hard feelings. biggrin.gif
I wouldn't mind joining if anybody was real serious. beerchug.gif Group hug....grouphug.gif
ynotdd
i was just quoting Mrs K sorry to leave you out drunk.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 28 2004, 10:28 PM)
Censored!

i got more biggrin.gif

shannon helping on my car ...

IPB Image

IPB Image

wub.gif Andy
Mrs. K
Hey Andy,
Shannon is pretty cute, all greasy! wink.gif

I think we have enough wrench turning babes for a really nice 914 club calendar. biggrin.gif

What do you all think? w00t.gif

Lisa smilie_flagge24.gif
Howard
I know they're kinda sensitive and don't really want to say anything on the board, by Zois and Slits are offended by all of this. If you print a calendar, and don't include them in their bikinis, a sexual descrimination suit is on the horizon...

PS Lisa, I hope you got the email I sent!
PPS the 'censored' was 'cause girls with power tools turn me on biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 29 2004, 04:23 PM)
I know they're kinda sensitive and don't really want to say anything on the board, by Zois and Slits are offended by all of this.  If you print a calendar, and don't include them in their bikinis, a sexual descrimination suit is on the horizon...

PS Lisa, I hope you got the email I sent!  
PPS the 'censored' was 'cause girls with power tools turn me on biggrin.gif

Got it Howard, but have been helping Scott.
Reply is forthcoming! wink.gif

Lisa wub.gif

PS Any guys who want to be in a bikini for the calendar is fine with me!
Hey Jeroen and Brad, what about you guys too! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Toast
Slits or Zois in a bikini........ blink.gif
SLITS
pissoff.gif
GWN7
Slits or Zois in a bikini........  

a picture of a pear wearing a rubber band comes to mind.........

biggrin.gif
Otmar
Hey Andy,
Better be careful, any more pics like those of Shannon and our membership is going to skyrocket!

I happend to scroll past it while a Del Sol owner was looking over my shoulder and he was almost ready to switch! "what list is that you're one?" He says... biggrin.gif

I vote the first one in the engine compartment for the calender cover. clap56.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Otmar @ Jun 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
I vote the first one in the engine compartment for the calender cover. clap56.gif

hehe, shannon is a total gearhead. she got more powertools than anybody else i know.
and she knows how to use them! knows how to weld too ...

what can i say?
smlove2.gif Andy
Mrs. K
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 30 2004, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE(Otmar @ Jun 30 2004, 11:26 PM)
I vote the first one in the engine compartment for the calender cover.  :clap:

hehe, shannon is a total gearhead. she got more powertools than anybody else i know.
and she knows how to use them! knows how to weld too ...

what can i say?
smlove2.gif Andy

You one lucky guy there Andy! wub.gif

You go Shannon!!!

Lisa welder.gif

PS I know how to weld too wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jun 30 2004, 06:42 PM)
Slits or Zois in a bikini........  

a picture of a pear wearing a rubber band comes to mind.........

biggrin.gif

EH? It better be a WIDE rubber band - I've still got a large stem attached rocking nana.gif slap.gif
rick 918-S
No bikini shots of me. Way too many scares. And I mean Big ones. sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif barf.gif Unless this is going to be the 914 freak show calendar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.