Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok, ok, I'll check this place out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Malmz
Finally made it over here. Gotta get my fill of Brad and apparantly I can't get it anywhere else! Good to see all the top names from the other list here.

Ok Brad, now make it so you can hit the site w/o the damn "www" in front! biggrin.gif

sm
Lawrence
Hey Steve... welcome!
Brad Roberts
You where the only hold out from the ALL914 chat days.

I just ran across the Polar Bear run video where you raced the rocket. Found it on a German 914 site.

Welcome. Tell wifey we said hello.

B
krk
From an anonymous rennlister (for a zillion years), I was sorta hoping you'd arrive here somehow. By far and away, the biggest "bang for the buck" comes from those with the biggest BTDT story. The rest of us live "vicariously"....

Glad you're here!

kim.
Gint
Well it's about fricken time...

You've been quiet since the speaker deal. Wuzzup?
Malmz
Not too much new. Been actually billing too many "real job" hours... Little wakeboarding last weekend.

No parts to sell. Blew threw most of the speakers on Evilbay except for the 6 and 5 incher which I haven't had time to make a mini-marketing plan for yet...

Autox this Sunday at Irwindale. Gotta find time to fix a few things on the 914 before then... Just little stuff.

sm
campbellcj
Better late than never... aktion035.gif

I keep missing these Irwindale events. Gotta go to a friggen little kid b-day party Sunday, argh. icon8.gif
Carl
Hi Steve! Geez, it's like old home week. Glad you're here.

Carl
StratPlayer
Just installed your speaker and I must say they sound great, I got em from you off of ebay..They fit very good in the speaker covers Thanks much

beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
Can somebody let me in on the secret ?? (speakers)

Did I miss a Rennlist post or something ??

B
Dave Cawdrey
Malmz had some speakers on "the 'Bay" that looked like quality speakers, and fit in stock grills.

Any pics??
Malmz
Brad,

I had bought a bunch at auction from a place closing down and turned a bunch. All the 4x6 plates blew out of here since they fit the 914s pretty well. I still have pictures at http://malmz.com/914parts There picts on how they fit on the 914 stock grills. The part number is there if you want to find them somewhere else (do a web search on the p/n), but they are a discontinued model and sell for about double of what I sold them for...

Come on guys, don't make me spam the list with speaker crap on my second day!!! unsure.gif

sm
Brad Roberts
Cerwin Vega knock-offs ??

I had my "posse" post my first item on EBAY. I have now become a parts whore.

B
Mueller
Really C-V's....I'm running them in my S'Crew and bought a few extras for the 914 and 911.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.