Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1976 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
xslivin
1976 Porsche 914 2.0 liter. Fuel injected, 5 speed. 911 white, tan interior. targa top w/ new rubber. Short shift kit, Ansa exhaust, stainless steel heat exchangers. Wood MOMO steering wheel w/ matching wood shift knob. Appearance group center console and fog lights. Tinted windows. Custom rear stripes to match the rocker, the rocker stripes were a factory option I added. Porsche Bra. Battery cut off switch. European lenses. Tow bar- I have original front valance as well. 88K miles. I've owned it for 20 years. Garaged the entire time. Interior is nice, paint is good. Heat works. Runs good, stops good, shifts as good as these cars ever did. Good Bridgestone Potenza Tires , Mahle alloy wheels. New spare. Small oil leak, but I think it came from the factory like that. This is a great, fun to drive classic. Not many on the road this nice, this clean. I have more pictures if you would like to see more of the vehicle.

$9000 cash. 678-410-2007. Thank you for your interest.
Click to view attachment
smoverstreet
Did this car ever sell?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.