Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Huge Stash of used 914-4 Parts for sale, (sorry no 914-6 stuff)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SchantzMD
Hi Guys;

I don't have the time to move these parts and a neighbor's son up the way wants to earn some cash for the Summer, so he's going to be answering emails, photographing, cleaning, and packing parts for me.

His name is Fernando and I'm going to start by having him here for 4 hours every M, W, & F. As of right now I'll probably have him take orders and pack things for a once a week shipping date.

He's a good kid but doesn't know a lot about 914s so don't beat him up too bad on the questions, biggrin.gif . To make sure that everything goes out correctly I'm going to personally check every item before he mails it and teach him what to look for. Assume emails will be responded to only on the days he's here and that shipments will go out every Friday. If you are in a rush for something feel free to let Fernando know so he can relay that to me.

In the emails ask for Fernando and for payments you can send them to Schantzmd@aol.com

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. P.M.ing will be the best as that is what I'll have Fernando look for, also the Creamsicle in the photograph isn't for sale and won't be parted out.
rwilner
chowtime.gif
yeahmag
Man! Any chance I could come just look around? I'm in Pasadena.
thelogo
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Jul 28 2011, 01:47 PM) *

Man! Any chance I could come just look around? I'm in Pasadena.

i'm in arcadia ,

i wouldn't mind taken a trip out there either .

wow , photos tell the whole story , 914 yereka or shang ra la .

drunk.gif
41ghost
Holey smokes its a gold mine. Maybe even better
detoxcowboy
He has a Kegerator tooo! beerchug.gif beer3.gif

Mike's an engineering graduate? student and has limited time to build engines and restore part sets but when he does it is worth the purchase.

Shoudl he make time for your visiting you will not be dissappointed and also unknown info. is that he has the MPS calibraton tool/tools and can adjust any MPS to match any MPS factory specs..

He is cool enough a person to make friends from online/ebay and maintain..

better man than most..especially in Riverside . poke.gif

Bring your walletts!!

Seriously bring your walletts!!, I was at Mike's the first time only to get a front hood

and 914 gods be damnded I saw what was going at his shop up close and could have blew my paycheck easily that day.. but only had cash for the hood.
tornik550
PM Sent!
Thestigz06
Hey im looking for a few odds and ends for my car and im local, you mind if i just drove up to pick up a few things. Plus i would love to check out this gold mine of yours! ;]

Let me know

-Dan
carr914
Dang, That Boneyard is a Concours Event compared to the junk AA has ! slap.gif

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jul 30 2011, 01:12 AM) *

Dang, That Boneyard is a Concours Event compared to the junk AA has ! slap.gif

Click to view attachment

Hey TC, why are you always trying to stirthepot.gif up stromberg.gif ? Grow the fuch up! slap.gif
carr914
1st of all, it was a compliment to the cars Mike has to pull from & a good reason to buy from him

2nd, it was a tonque in cheek joke, sorry you didn't get it

3rd, it was the truth

Free icon_bump.gif for Schantz
rick 918-S
PM sent for a pressure sensor.

Edit: Resent for a 037 MPS.
SchantzMD
Fernando is heading back to school this week so his day/time schedule will probably change.
I'll update the page if it does

Mike beerchug.gif
Valy
icon_bump.gif Got a pair of heads from this guy.
icon_bump.gif Shipped them fast, packed them well and what I got was better than I expected.
icon_bump.gif
icon_bump.gif Excellent deal and a pleasure to do business with.
icon_bump.gif
icon_bump.gif Free bump for that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.