Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S My Grandpas 1972 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
franco858
Hello everyone, last month I inherited my grandpa's 1972 Porsche 914 and immediately posted questions to the board in order to get more information as I am not highly knowledgeable on Porsche's. After getting a ton of information and facing family situations where money is needed. I am not looking to hit the lotto here by selling the car and am open to ALL cash offers. I live in the Bay Area and am available to show the car. Please see the link below where I posted pics and got answers about the car I have for sale. If you know someone who is interested in buying, please spread the word! If you want to exchange info and check out the car, please email me at: sdfranco84@hotmail.com

Asking $5500 OBO.

-Franco

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...133797&st=0

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
franco858
More pictures

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
franco858
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

budk
Hello. Please read the forum rules. A price is required.

Best of luck!
SLITS
An immediate $10,000 discount off listed price for the inability to spell Porsche correctly! mad.gif
carr914
But it Purs like a kitten biggrin.gif
markb
Judging by the seats I'd say it's a very early 72.

Good luck with the sale!
Andyrew
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 29 2011, 11:58 AM) *

Judging by the seats I'd say it's a very early 72.

Good luck with the sale!

Judging by the VIN id say your right tongue.gif
franco858
Thanks for the words guys! If anyone wants to check it out in person please email me at sdfranco84@hotmail.com and we can exchange phone numbers. I will be taking more pics tomorrow!
jonferns
No listed price, and open to all cash offers? I'll fly out and give you $500 for it
franco858
Thats tempting Jon! Asking $5500 OBO. Thanks!
Gint
Fixed your title and edded the price to your first post.
DblDog
Franco...

FWIW....my 72 has VIN 4722908363...our cars probably left the factory the same day. I purchased mine new from Ron Ely Porsche on Mission Blvd, in Hayward...that was on September 4' 1972. Good luck with your sale!
thelogo
no disrespect but

maybe this car was left to you to

ENJOY driving.gif
jim_hoyland
Still fo sale ?
sean_v8_914
post a photo of the front right corner of the engine bay. in front of teh battery where it joins the fire wall. we call this teh "hell hole". it is a major selling point if this area is cancer free. while they all have rust there, degree of corrosion is key selling info. if it is not rusted thru, this one photo will greatly increase interest.
911cab84
Nobody knows if it still for sale? Doesn't answer to mails... sad.gif
bcaschera
QUOTE(911cab84 @ Jan 20 2012, 01:58 AM) *

I am pretty sure I saw this car on CL months ago.... i would be surprised if it is still available.

otherwise... I call dibs bootyshake.gif
911cab84
QUOTE(bcaschera @ Jan 20 2012, 09:42 PM) *

QUOTE(911cab84 @ Jan 20 2012, 01:58 AM) *

I am pretty sure I saw this car on CL months ago.... i would be surprised if it is still available.

otherwise... I call dibs bootyshake.gif

oooook, thanks anyway!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.