Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Suggestions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
falconfp2001
Hello all,

I'm looking for an after market Stereo/Navigation system to install. I'd prefer if it was one that had an LCD that folded out and down, instead of the usual out and up versions.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks

Frank
Mike Bellis
I have a Kenwood that I love. You can adjust how far out the slider sets and the angle of the screen. It uses a Garmin Nav module. Has every feature available; CD, MP3, Satellite, Changer, Music Keg, Ipod. You name it. Fits in the standard single DIN space.
falconfp2001
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 28 2011, 09:09 PM) *

I have a Kenwood that I love. You can adjust how far out the slider sets and the angle of the screen. It uses a Garmin Nav module. Has every feature available; CD, MP3, Satellite, Changer, Music Keg, Ipod. You name it. Fits in the standard single DIN space.

whats the Model #?

Mike Bellis
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Jul 28 2011, 09:15 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jul 28 2011, 09:09 PM) *

whats the Model #?

Don't remember... Duh... It's a couple years old now so I don't think they make this one but the new one's are better. I paid around $1200
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.