Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB MegaSquirt Stimulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Mike
Just the Stimulator, although a known working MS1 would be good too. LMK what you got.
rfuerst911sc
I have one I no longer need. I'm on vacation but will be home on Monday. Let me know if interested and I'll dig it out of the garage on Monday.
914Mike
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jul 30 2011, 04:25 AM) *

I have one I no longer need. I'm on vacation but will be home on Monday. Let me know if interested and I'll dig it out of the garage on Monday.

Thanks, LMK what you want for it and where to send payment...
Cheapsnake
I think Larry Flint has an ad for these in his mag.
bfrymire
QUOTE(914Mike @ Jul 29 2011, 11:44 PM) *

Just the Stimulator, although a known working MS1 would be good too. LMK what you got.

Did you want to borrow one?

-- brett
914Mike
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Jul 31 2011, 10:17 PM) *

-- brett

That would be great as well. I'm not getting ANY triggering from the coil, so want to prove the box is OK. I am the one who built it, after all!

Going to the 914 Breakfast? I'd show up if I had a reason to go...
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(914Mike @ Jul 31 2011, 02:45 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Jul 30 2011, 04:25 AM) *

Thanks, LMK what you want for it and where to send payment...

Sent you a PM. If it's a deal I'll send my address. Thanks
bfrymire
QUOTE(914Mike @ Jul 31 2011, 10:50 PM) *

QUOTE(bfrymire @ Jul 31 2011, 10:17 PM) *

-- brett

That would be great as well. I'm not getting ANY triggering from the coil, so want to prove the box is OK. I am the one who built it, after all!

Going to the 914 Breakfast? I'd show up if I had a reason to go...

Pm me, and we can deal with it this weekend. Is it installed in the car?

-- brett
914Mike
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Aug 1 2011, 05:32 PM) *

Pm me, and we can deal with it this weekend. Is it installed in the car?

-- brett

Thanks Brett.

It is in the car, I have it mostly wired, just need to finish the oxygen sensor before it can be started up. I have a busy weekend, heading out for a few days on a job...
JimN73
I hope you get it running before the breakfast. I'd like to see the installation.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.