Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Steel front fenders-how much?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PBC914
Any general idea how much new front left and right steel fenders are for a 914? Is used better than new? Are there new steel fenders available? Thanks for any direction you can provide.
Mike Bellis
I don't know of any new fenders out there. Try restoration design. For good used ones $50-200 each
johannes
New fenders are out of stock and they are not available at restoration design. Used fenders is the only way.
rick 918-S
I saw a craigslist add for a NOS fender for sale here in MN about a year ago but could never connect with the guy who had it. I lost his info now. I guess you could check with a dealer but I fear you will not find them.

What is wrong with your fenders? Rust or damage?
Jeffs9146
Flares from Pelican Parts

veltror
Not true, I am looking for a left front fender rust free as the one I have has seen better days, is there a rust free one that somebody would ship from the US to the UK, if somebody wants a new one I can point you in the direction of one but it is going to cost 1100 euro !!!
campbellcj
Back in "the day", Tweeks used to sell stock-shaped fiberglass fenders. I always thought that was a good option for those needing rust or collision repair panels and not wanting to do flares. They were somewhat lighter weight as well. I think they went away along with Tweeks.
veltror
hah, since I brought my car home withme from the US, it had a pair of tweeks fibreglass front wings/fenders... but since I am going flared ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.