vw dog house for bigger oil cooler/filter $55 obo

4 wheel adapters for porsche rims (like alloys-see picture below of a sample of what kind of wheel can be mounted-not included) to fit on an early old style large vw bolt pattern. i used these on my '64 21 window microbus.aluminum $105 obo for the 4. (see picture below-the type on the right are SOLD and the type on the left are still available.)

air cleaners for dual carbs. Needs new filters but the filter housings are perfect.
just need touch up paint or can easily be repainted to the color of your choosing. $55 obo for the 2.

complete rear hatch door. great condition for 64-67 vw microbus. Has holes for jail bars (not included), does have a good window and seal $155 obo (see picture below).

Contact me if you need pictures of anything else. everything listed is in great condition. (209) 601-eight two six seven. i'm near pacific and harding. if you are serious, have cash, and transportation to stockton, call me. thanks.

keywords: vw volkswagen porsche 911 914 928 944 microbus bus transporter type 2 kharman ghia squareback fastback notchback van thing bug beetle 1500 1600 1776 1835 turbo webers alloys

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article