Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 in Lake City (Seattle) Wa.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Anyone near Lake City Washington, Need someone to look at a 914 for sale on Craigslist. Will pay for your gas and time.
Thanks in Advance.
CCLINLOOKSEE
Bleyseng
Ok Craig, I made a appointment for in the morning to look at it. Talked to the guy about it... sounds ok.

Give me a phone # so I can call you after I see it. Somebody else is looking at it too he said.

Geoff

Want pics?

Its yellow 1.8 soooo Jeff B forget the LE wishful thinking..
boxstr
Geoff Thanks very much. Yes pics are always good.
Call me at 503-799-5794.
Let me know I will be happy to reimburse you for time and gas.
CCLINCLICKNSHIP
Bleyseng
I work for beer! beer.gif
Honestly, I am going to be in that area at lunch so it works out great. You like those yellow cars!

Geoff
Bleyseng
Here's the pix of a 78,000 mile 914 for "only" $3999
Bleyseng
WTF!!!!
Bleyseng
engine
Bleyseng
engine
Bleyseng
trunk
Bleyseng
hellhole
Bleyseng
My opinion:
Not a 78,000 car
Nice interior
doesn't/can't start
Passenger door can't open- probably due to the rusted out long
Nice clean trunks
did I say Nice interior?
Rivs
Maybe a $500 parts car as its a 1.8l with some rust issues. Yellow paint is several different colors from body work.
POS car

Geoff
(mine just went up in value another $1000)
reverie
Nice pictures!

If one picture is worth 1000 words, then..
boxstr
Geoff Thanks very much for looking at the car for me and the pics. And thatnks for calling me with the report. Send me your address, I want to send you a gift.
Thanks again.
CCLINNOTBUYINGINSEATTLE
Bruce Allert
GEEZES ohmy.gif that car would be lucky to bring $1000 and he wants 4 times that??? cool_shades.gif

I don't think so slap.gif

Nice pics Geoff beer.gif
din't you say nice interior lol2.gif

....b
vortrex
just needs a little armor all.
Rocky
A little por-15, bondo, 2 years and $7K might get you a daily driver. driving.gif

Tim
red914
maybe my car wasn't a bad deal after all. i think it will need a bit more than armorall. but i could be wrong...
Eddie914
If Geoff would have used the same inspection technique he used on my 914 ... the car may have broken in half!

He stood on the passenger door sill and jumped up and down (to check the passenger long). Mine didn't break in half (didn't even sag too much) so I guess I'm safe!

Eddie
red914
i think my longs are ok, but i am too timid to jump up and down on mine like that.

of course, i am much more well fed than Geoff! chowtime.gif
914werke
Yikes!
I eyballed one today up in Everett.
It was a cutomer car in a shop called Conrad Motors.
Get this ...it was Pink barf.gif
Bleyseng
REALLY? some pink ones were made and some where shipped to Hawaii. I have a tranny out of a pink one. Chicks loved em.

Geoff
914werke
This one was obviously a repaint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.