Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now I know Jack . . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
anderssj
While changing the oil on my bride's Volvo S80 at Ft Eustis auto craft shop this PM, I struck up a conversation with a young soldier named Jack Soleri. We started talking cars and he mentioned that his dad was a Volvo guy too--he has an '84 240 DL, and I have a small fleet of 240s. Then he said that as much as his Dad likes his old Volvo, what he's REALLY into is his 914, and told me about all the work his dad has done to the car. I asked if he knew whether his dad was a member here--he didn't know, so I thought I would find out.

Is Jack's dad here? If not, does anybody know him? He has a yellow '72 914 in the Portland OR area--he also has a good kid for a son. flag.gif

All the best,

Steve A-
crash914
Well I was in Williamsburg all last week...wasn't me though...
wndsrfr
Funny about Volvos and 914's.....I've had Volvos forever, a whole chain of 245's, my daughter still has an '82 244 & I'm now into a '94 80 turbo with 16T & 3" turbo back as my grocery getter/grandkid hauler. Best ever 245 was the '88.....but that's getting off topic I guess......

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.