Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 #1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Given enough time, enough ideas, we can get really specific for next year's event.

Starting with When. Each season has its advantages. Summer for 'normal' vacation periods, but so hot inland that we would have to stay near the beach. $$$

Fall and Spring are great weather, Winter more iffy. Yes, it does rain here once in a while.

Lots more polls coming, so you may want to wait on this.
Toast
Thanks for starting the polls. Ohhh..... A Customize By Members WCC! smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
Toast, it's you and me. The rest of the admin dead heads are just sitting on their thumbs.
skline
Who is sitting on thier thumbs? HEre it is 12:30 in the morning and I am up on this board taking your polls. I worked all day and into the night. This work thing is really cutting into my private life.
seanery
bump
Alison Baker
Summer here is too hot....How about Spring time , its cool then mueba.gif
Jeroen
I voted fall, but spring would be equally good I guess...
Heck, I don't care, we'll be there anyway biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
TROJANMAN
i think all CLASSICS need to be held in either the Spring or Fall to help compensate for the No A/C factor.
Jeroen
That's no reason... I'm sure my rental car will have A/C biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
morph
Majority votes right now are for spring, There has been talk of the WCC happening in Oregon. hmmm... Oregon+Spring=lots and lots of rain. Where the WCC is going to be in 05' should determine what time of year it is held
mightyohm
Yeah, spring = rain pretty much anywhere...
drew365
Last one, add your voice and vote!
smrz914
All I request is the we hold the WCC when school is out. so for the collage students thats middle of May to end of August.
Bruce Allert
morphenspectra--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Majority votes right now are for spring, There has been talk of the WCC happening in Oregon. hmmm... Oregon+Spring=lots and lots of rain. Where the WCC is going to be in 05' should determine what time of year it is held  

agree.gif

if it's in Orygun Spring is not the time. We have some great Fall weather. Indian summers are great for extending the GOLF season smilie_pokal.gif

.....b
Rusty
bump
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(smrz914 @ Jun 30 2004, 10:28 PM)
All I request is the we hold the WCC when school is out. so for the collage students thats middle of May to end of August.

amen!

misse it this year cuz of skool... not happenin again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.