Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2011 Parade at Savannah
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pat Garvey
I hope that I'm wrong, but can't thjink of a worse place for a Parade. I do know Savannah - have been ther more than 20 times. Has its cute areas, but has the foulest smelling "street people" there is, especially in late July.

Redeeming values are several towns north in South Carolina, namely Beaufort and Hilton Head (short drives). Bluffton is cute, but doesn't know what it's identity is anymore.

Savannah has the historic district, but Beaufort is far more historic.

Would like to have been there for this event, but booked for Labor Day weekend at Hilton Head for over a year.

No, this wasn't the right venue. Nor the right time. Noticed that it didn'r sellout. A first in my remeberance. Wrong choice dudes!
Pat
sixnotfour
Dude your worst post ever, sad.gif

I have no desire to go there but, wow chair.gif
carr914
I like Savannah, a very nice city. They've got nice Hotels, very good locations for the Track events ( Hutchison & Roebling). Where do "Street People" smell good? The Parade is always about the same time of year, so that doesn't really come into play. Any SE locale will be hot & sweaty in August

I hope it is a good Parade, I know there will be a bunch of cars from Brumos ( not that far away), the Gunnar GT Pick-up, Steve's GT, so at least it will be good for 914-6s
sixnotfour
beer3.gif
flipb
Douchiest. Thread. Ever.

Savannah's a beautiful city with a ton of personality. Victory Drive might be the prettiest street in America - I wish I could be there to watch an endless line of P-cars parading down it.

There's golf, family activities, beaches (Hilton Head, Tybee, etc.), racing venues, history...
Van914
Doc's Bar in Tybee!
GeorgeRud
The Parade is much more than just a location for those of us that have been to numerous Parades. It's the folks you get to meet at these meetings and renew friendships with people you may not have seen in 10 years or more.

Savannah actually picked up the ball when the original northeastern location could not lock-down an autocross site. I'm not in favor of warm, southern locations in July and August, but it is necessary to locate the Parades in different geographic locations to make it accessable to more of the club's membership.

Regardless of the location, I'm sure the attendees will have a great time!
Cap'n Krusty
The city motto: "At least we're not Houston".

The Cap'n
billh1963
Temperatures were down today. Unfortunately, the humidity was a killer (as usual). The club did a great job of providing water and gatorade to the participants.

I live in Beaufort and grew up here. Although we have more history (Beaufort is the second oldest city in the US behind St. Augustine), we do not have the infrastructure to support such an event.

Charleston, on the other hand, would be a GREAT venue.

carr914
Yes Sir, It looks like a Shitty Place to be rolleyes.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jake Raby
No way in HELL you'd catch me in Savannah in August!!! Its the hottest damn place on earth. I spent 3 months at Parris Island, 30 miles away in June/July/August and its 90 degrees before the sun comes up with 90% humidity.

Savannah is a beautiful place, but this event would have been better suited in October, or April.. August? I bet they have some heat casualties!
JFJ914
Sorry to throw water on you nay sayers, But I actually went to the concours yesterday. Yes it was warm, yes it was humid, and I had a fantastic time. Stop yer whining and come out and play, life has to be lived!
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 31 2011, 11:01 PM) *

beer3.gif

I know that 911.....isn't that Johnny Johnson's car?

IIRC he won "show favorite" in 2009 at the Shenandoah Region Porsche Club's annual concours in Richmond, VA.

IPB Image

My '75 also won the best in class concours award that year.... smilie_pokal.gif

IPB Image
barada
The white car with stripes is Vic Rola's car.

Phillip
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(barada @ Aug 3 2011, 05:42 AM) *

The white car with stripes is Vic Rola's car.

Phillip

Thats right, hes from Georgia IIRC? Nice guy and great car!
scotty b
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 31 2011, 05:25 PM) *

I hope that I'm wrong, but can't thjink of a worse place for a Parade. I do know Savannah - have been ther more than 20 times. Has its cute areas, but has the foulest smelling "street people" there is, especially in late July.

Redeeming values are several towns north in South Carolina, namely Beaufort and Hilton Head (short drives). Bluffton is cute, but doesn't know what it's identity is anymore.

Would like to have been there for this event, but booked for Labor Day weekend at Hilton Head for over a year.

No, this wasn't the right venue. Nor the right time. Noticed that it didn'r sellout. A first in my remeberance. Wrong choice dudes!
Pat

•How to Insert a Tampon

Most women will want to use a tampon at some time. A properly inserted tampon will not cause any discomfort. Here's how to comfortably use tampons.
Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
Here's How:
1.Relax! Try not to worry about inserting the tampon right the first time. If you are tense it will make insertion harder.
2.The best time to practice inserting a tampon is during the heavy part of your period. The tampon should glide inside your vagina easily without any discomfort.
3.Decide if you prefer to insert the tampon standing or sitting. If sitting is your preference, sit on the toilet. If you want to try standing, putting one foot on the bathtub helps.
4.Hold the tampon applicator in your right hand if you are right-handed, or left if left-handed.
5.Use your thumb and middle finger to hold the bottom of the larger, outer tube.
6.Point the tip of the applicator toward your vagina, facing slightly towards the back. The smaller tube should be pointed away from your body.
7.Use your other hand to open your vagina.
8.Place the tip of the applicator at the opening of your vagina.
9.Gently push the smaller end of the applicator in until it is completely inside the larger outer tube. This pushes the tampon into your vagina and out of the tube.
10.With your thumb and middle finger still on the outer tube, release the smaller tube and let the strings dangle freely.
11.Gently pull the two tubes out together.
12.Dispose of the applicator according to the manufactuer's instructions.
13.When you are ready to remove the tampon, gently pull the withdrawl strings down and forward. The used tampon may be flushed down the toilet.
Tips:
1.Lubricating the rounded end of the tampon with a water-based lubricant such as K-Y Jelly can make insertion easier the first few times. Don't use petroleum jelly.
2.Always read the manufactuer's instructions throughly before using any type of tampon.
3.If the tampon feels uncomfortable it is probably not inserted far enough into your vagina. Try again with a new tampon.
http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html
zymurgist
blink.gif
racerbvd
Well, I just back and I had fun, did the TSD rally yesterday, in the 88 Targa, heat didn't bother me, saw many people I hadn't seen in years, most of whom I like..
Where else could you buy this for $33 confused24.gif
D1A3
Well, here are my observations from this week so far....

1. This thread started off sucky, but has some redeeming qualities.
2. Yes, it's hot and humid. What did you expect for Savannah in August?
3. WTF? Yes, there are some 914's here, but I find it absolutely absurd that I have the ONLY 914 at Parade that is stock and competing in P02 at the Autocross. We do a regional even and get cars from several states away. This is a NATIONAL event guys!
4. EVERYONE I have spoken too has been excited to see the 914 here.
5. I had dinner the other night with the team from Porsche Classic that restored the 1973 911T. I got the impression that they are "concerned" that at some point in the future they will get a request to restore a 914 and don't have the parts at the factory to do it...
6. At the AutoX today, I had vapor lock. One of the guys driving a new GT3 jumped out of his car and helped Al Meredith push me through the impound area and get me started. Everyone here is a real class act.
7. If you are here and can't find something wonderful to do, you are not looking. In addition to the Parade events, we chartered a small boat yesterday and did an Eco tour through the backwaters around Tybee Island, ending with beach combing a deserted island.
8. The staff at the Marriott was "OK." The staff at the Westin is outstanding. Nicer rooms too. :-)
9. Overall, having a wonderful time. Wife and kids are at pool between activities and am getting a lot out of the schedule and events.
10. Again, why are there not more 914's here?

One downside is not much for "little" kids to do. Mine are 4 and 7. The "Kids Club" they have setup here does not seem to have much to offer.

All I can say is if you are NOT here, please reserve your judgement and comments. For those of us that are here, it seems like everyone is having a good time. Personally, it's a nice getaway to end the summer. :-)
billh1963
This was my first Parade and will definitely not be my last. I could only attend Sunday and Monday (had to work) and will be back Friday and Saturday for the closing events. I talked to many people and everyone was very friendly. I was talking to a new turbo owner and he acted almost embarassed to talk about his car....I haven't seen anyone flaunting their wealth (or, in my case, lack thereof biggrin.gif ).
racerbvd
Well, I jjust got back and I had a BLAST!!
I'm a regular at Roebling and it is only hot if you keep bitching about it.. I did the TSD Rally in the 88 Targa (all the 914s are on Jack Stands blue914.jpg) with the top off
Click to view attachment

.. It was good to see so many old friends,
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
make new ones,
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

that even made seeing a few ass-holes tolerable
driving.gif

Where else in the USA would you be able to find this for $33 first.gif
Click to view attachment

Plus all the other cool stuff..
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Or.....
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
barada
That drivers front wheel on the Cayman is in major trouble!!

Phillip
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 3 2011, 07:17 PM) *

This was my first Parade and will definitely not be my last. I could only attend Sunday and Monday (had to work) and will be back Friday and Saturday for the closing events. I talked to many people and everyone was very friendly. I was talking to a new turbo owner and he acted almost embarassed to talk about his car....I haven't seen anyone flaunting their wealth (or, in my case, lack thereof biggrin.gif ).

Bill, great to see you made a couple days. I wish being so close I would have been able to make it. I had to be out of town thru monday, and spent yesterday and today trying to get the car back together. Unfortunately I had trouble getting some parts over the past month or so, and kept me from having this done. In fact I have been waiting for over a month for e klers-automotion to replace my mps that was under warranty. Thanks ecklers!
WTF.gif
anyway, almost finished tonight, if it fires up tomorrow, we will get over friday and saturday.(my WAS top should be here tomorrow!

What is left?
Phil
billh1963
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Aug 3 2011, 11:57 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 3 2011, 07:17 PM) *

Bill, great to see you made a couple days. I wish being so close I would have been able to make it. I had to be out of town thru monday, and spent yesterday and today trying to get the car back together. Unfortunately I had trouble getting some parts over the past month or so, and kept me from having this done. In fact I have been waiting for over a month for e klers-automotion to replace my mps that was under warranty. Thanks ecklers!
WTF.gif
anyway, almost finished tonight, if it fires up tomorrow, we will get over friday and saturday.(my WAS top should be here tomorrow!

What is left?
Phil

Friday, August 05, 2011
6:00 AM 6:00 AM Trailer Parking Around Clock SITCC Parking 3
7:00 AM 8:00 AM Driving Tour: Jekyll Island Driver's Meeting & SITCC East Concourse
Staging
7:00 AM 8:00 PM Car Wash- Marriott Marriott Parking Garages
7:00 AM 8:00 PM Car Wash- SITCC SITCC Loading Dock Bay 1
7:30 AM 8:00 AM Technical and Historical Quiz -
Kumho
Distribution in Westin Grand Ballroom AB
Foyer
8:00 AM 9:00 AM Driving Tour: Swainsboro Driver's Meeting & SITCC East Concourse
Staging
8:00 AM 9:30 AM Technical and Historical Quiz -
Kumho
Doors Closed Westin Grand Ballroom AB
8:00 AM 12:00 PM Goodie Store - presented by
Bridgestone
SITCC 102, 3 & 4
8:00 AM 3:30 PM Driving Tour: Jekyll Island Tour Departure Grand America Track South Grid
8:00 AM 3:30 PM Bus Tour: Brumos Autowerks SITCC Bryan Sq. Patio
Entrance
Depart / return
8:00 AM 5:00 PM Hospitality - Fanatec Hospitality Lite SITCC River Concourse
9:00 AM 3:00 PM Bus Tour: to Beaufort with Scenic
Tree Walk
SITCC Bryan Sq. Patio
Entrance
Depart / return
Saturday, July 23, 2011 Page 8 of 10
Start End Function Note Location Room/Space
Parade Savannah Entrant Schedule
9:00 AM 4:00 PM Art Show SITCC 105 & 6
9:00 AM 4:00 PM Driving Tour: Swainsboro Tour Departure SITCC Parking 5
9:00 AM 5:00 PM Race Simulators SITCC Exhibit Hall A
10:00 AM 12:00 PM Parade Teens & Tweens Activities Westin Outdoor Pool & Patio
10:00 AM 12:00 PM Trophy Pick-up SITCC Office A
10:00 AM 12:00 PM Parade Kids Make & Take Photo frame Westin Hospitality 301
10:00 AM 4:00 PM Concierge / Late Check-In SITCC Rotunda
10:00 AM 5:00 PM Tech Academy - Mobil 1 SITCC Exhibit Hall B
10:00 AM 10:00 PM Parade Kids Photo Display Kids Parade SITCC Georgia Internat'l Gallery
Photo Display
11:00 AM 4:00 PM Parade Families Westin Lobby Assemble &
Depart
Mini Golf & Games
1:00 PM 4:00 PM Safety Inspection - DE local region Local DE Entrants SITCC Parking 2
2:00 PM 3:00 PM Seminar - Michelin Tire Tire Tech Talk SITCC Exhibit Hall B
3:00 PM 4:00 PM Seminar - Michelin Tire Tire Tech Talk SITCC Exhibit Hall B
4:00 PM 5:00 PM Seminar - Dieter Landenberger Films from the SITCC Oglethorpe
Porsche Archives
4:00 PM 6:00 PM Art Show Pick-Up Entries SITCC 105 & 6
6:00 PM 7:00 PM Social Hour SITCC River
Concourse/Georgia
Internat'l Gallery
Autocross
6:00 PM 10:00 PM Photo Sales SITCC Chatham Ballroom
7:00 PM 10:00 PM Parade Teens Events Westin Lobby Assemble &
Depart
Night at the
Movies
7:00 PM 10:00 PM Autocross Awards Party -Michelin Autocross, Parade SITCC Chatham Ballroom
Kids & Gimmick
Rally Awards
7:00 PM 10:00 PM Parade Kids Recognition MC Special SITCC Chatham Ballroom
Recognition

Saturday, August 06, 2011
6:00 AM 6:00 AM Trailer Parking Around Clock SITCC Parking 3
7:00 AM 12:00 PM Car Wash- SITCC SITCC Loading Dock Bay 1
7:00 AM 12:00 PM Car Wash- Marriott Marriott Parking Garages
Saturday, July 23, 2011 Page 9 of 10
Start End Function Note Location Room/Space
Parade Savannah Entrant Schedule
7:00 AM 4:00 PM Drivers Education: Local Region Local Region Roebling Road Raceway
Sponsored,
Non-Parade Event
7:15 AM 8:00 AM 5K Run / Walk Hutchinson Island Road
Course
Assemble Bryan Square departure
8:00 AM 10:00 AM Hospitality - Fanatec Hospitality Lite SITCC River Concourse
8:00 AM 10:00 AM 5K Run / Walk Hutchinson Island Road
Course
Bryan Square departure
9:00 AM 10:30 AM Concierge / Late Check-In SITCC Rotunda
9:00 AM 11:00 AM Art Show Pick-Up Entries SITCC 105 & 6
10:00 AM 11:00 AM Trophy Pick-up SITCC Office A
10:00 AM 12:00 PM Parade Kids Hospitality Games & Activities Westin Hospitality 301
11:00 AM 1:00 PM Volunteer Lunch Qualified Workers Westin Grand Ballroom
1:30 PM 2:30 PM Parade of Porsches Staging Grand America Track Stage by Model type
2:30 PM 4:30 PM Parade of Porsches Departure Grand America Track Stage by Model type
6:00 PM 7:00 PM Social Hour SITCC River
Concourse/Georgia
Internat'l Gallery
Victory
6:00 PM 10:00 PM Parade Kids Camp Dinner at 7, Westin Hospitality 301
Movies & Fun!
6:00 PM 10:00 PM Photo Sales SITCC Chatham Ballroom
7:00 PM 10:00 PM Victory Banquet - Porsche Quiz Awards & SITCC Chatham Ballroom
Grand Prize

tod914
Thanks for posting the shots! Looked like a great time. Nice turn out of 914s. Only been to Savanah once. Really liked it.
gasman
Lots of beautiful cars.......in a perfect park for the event. Even my restored Creamsicle made the trip......it's temp gauge resched half-way in Savannah... no different than anywhere else.
URY914
Has the a/x been run yet and if so what won?
D1A3
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 4 2011, 01:08 PM) *

Has the a/x been run yet and if so what won?

Production-02 ran yesterday. I had the only entry and won. :-)

Funny enough, I had better times than one of the GT3's and many of the newer Carerra's. Even the 912 running P01 was not close.

Have not heard the results for today yet. I'm betting Bob Saville has a very competitive time in "Huey" since he's got a new 3.2L mounted in it.
GeorgeRud
Most years at the Parade, it's not a matter of what will win FTD, but rather which 914 will take FTD. Hasn't changed much in the last 20 years.
SGB
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Aug 4 2011, 03:23 PM) *

...it's ... a matter of ...which 914 will take FTD.

Ain't that a kick!

I wanted to be there but ran out of cash, time, and working Porsches. A trifecta of disapiontment.

Savannah is fine (everywhere has problems if you look very hard) for a Parade. I wish the dates would move around to address temps in the host city, but no one asked me (again).

Parades are fantastic. A real immersion in the p-car pool. 914s seem to get a lot of respect at parades these days. Maybe its the guilt, or maybe it's jelousy.

The best way to have fun at the parade is to volunteer. It really becomes your event then.

Have a good time! Lucky folks...
Cap'n Krusty
Thanks for the pix! They're pretty representative of the experience to be had at a Parade. Been a LONG time since I attended one.

I don't know how you got the pix of that obsessively clean 2.4, but it appears to have been assembled by a CW, NOT an experienced tech. The location of the drain plug in the sump plate may look all symmetrical and cool, but it's almost a lock that this engine will suffer from overheating and oil starvation unless it has the early (and unimproved) sump screen. The correct position for the plug is directly to the left side of the plate, opposite the pickup. I'd dock him points for that.

The Cap'n
D1A3
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 4 2011, 05:13 PM) *

Thanks for the pix! They're pretty representative of the experience to be had at a Parade. Been a LONG time since I attended one.

I don't know how you got the pix of that obsessively clean 2.4, but it appears to have been assembled by a CW, NOT an experienced tech. The location of the drain plug in the sump plate may look all symmetrical and cool, but it's almost a lock that this engine will suffer from overheating and oil starvation unless it has the early (and unimproved) sump screen. The correct position for the plug is directly to the left side of the plate, opposite the pickup. I'd dock him points for that.

The Cap'n

If you are referring to the 1973 911T in the pics above, it was completely rebuilt from the ground up by the Factory. I had dinner Sunday night with Jochen Bader who runs the Factory Restoration center and his team and discussed the restoration with him. I'm thinking whatever they did, they did it right. They have too much on the line to compromise on anything. It will be fun to see who wins the car Saturday night!
racerbvd
QUOTE(D1A3 @ Aug 4 2011, 04:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 4 2011, 05:13 PM) *

The Cap'n

If you are referring to the 1973 911T in the pics above, it was completely rebuilt from the ground up by the Factory. I had dinner Sunday night with Jochen Bader who runs the Factory Restoration center and his team and discussed the restoration with him. I'm thinking whatever they did, they did it right. They have too much on the line to compromise on anything. It will be fun to see who wins the car Saturday night!

Yea, they only have 1,400 hours in the 911.. I too spent some time with Jochen, very interesting guy.. BTW Capt, that is a reflection in a mirror..
naro914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 31 2011, 09:25 PM) *

Pat

Pat,
You couldn't be more wrong in every facet of this post:
-First...other then the Pacific NW and San Diego...name a place in the USA this past week that WASN'T hot and humid? seriously...anyplace we held Parade this year would have been hot. Was it hot? yes...but everyone seemed to deal with it and have a great time.
- The host hotel and most of the activites were on Hutchison Island at the Westin and the Convention Center. Very nice venue, and easy to run in and out of the city with the ferries. Very cool and 'unique' IMO.
- The Concours in Hyde Park was one of the most memorable ever. Perfect venue, very unique to the South.
- Please get your fact straight before you go spouting off about 'Sell Outs'. Parade's don't 'Sell Out' anymore. And the attendance for this year was way more than the past two, and only beaten by Charlotte and San Diego in a long time.

The 'Choice' was that the Killington venue fell through with only 15 months till it was scheduled. Ever try to organize and hold an event for nearly 2000 people, with the diversity of activities, banquet requirements, parking, hotel rooms, autocross site, etc as Parade is in just over a year?

I, too, was a bit concerned. But after being there for the full week, being involved with so much, participating in a lot of events (I don't concours...), I can honestly say this was one of the best, most memorable, interesting, and most fun Parade's I've ever attended, and I've been to a lot.

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post ignorant comments and remove all doubt"
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(naro914 @ Aug 7 2011, 07:13 PM) *

Pat

Pat,
-First...other then the Pacific NW and San Diego...name a place in the USA this past week that WASN'T hot and humid? seriously...anyplace we held Parade this year would have been hot. Was it hot? yes...but everyone seemed to deal with it and have a great time.
- The host hotel and most of the activites were on Hutchison Island at the Westin and the Convention Center. Very nice venue, and easy to run in and out of the city with the ferries. Very cool and 'unique' IMO.
- The Concours in Hyde Park was one of the most memorable ever. Perfect venue, very unique to the South.
- Please get your fact straight before you go spouting off about 'Sell Outs'. Parade's don't 'Sell Out' anymore. And the attendance for this year was way more than the past two, and only beaten by Charlotte and San Diego in a long time.

The 'Choice' was that the Killington venue fell through with only 15 months till it was scheduled. Ever try to organize and hold an event for nearly 2000 people, with the diversity of activities, banquet requirements, parking, hotel rooms, autocross site, etc as Parade is in just over a year?

I, too, was a bit concerned. But after being there for the full week, being involved with so much, participating in a lot of events (I don't concours...), I can honestly say this was one of the best, most memorable, interesting, and most fun Parade's I've ever attended, and I've been to a lot.

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post ignorant comments and remove all doubt"

Appreciate & respect your comments, but I've been to Parades that were placed in better venues for July weather. I stand by my original comment...and I know Savannah very well....very well.
scotty b
QUOTE(naro914 @ Aug 7 2011, 05:13 PM) *

Pat

Pat,

Bob you addressed everything except the odor of the homeless. Obviously you all ( Y'all for the Krusty one ) did NOT go around and bathe,Febreeze, and press their clothes, so Pat's rant seems to still be very valid stirthepot.gif
naro914
Seriously?? You're gonna go there? Wow...guess the 914 crowd has become more a 'whine and cheese' crowd.
scotty b
QUOTE(naro914 @ Aug 7 2011, 06:02 PM) *

Seriously?? You're gonna go there? Wow...guess the 914 crowd has become more a 'whine and cheese' crowd.

No, we just expect our homeless to smell classy icon8.gif
kerensky
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Aug 1 2011, 04:04 PM) *
No way in HELL you'd catch me in Savannah in August!!! Its the hottest damn place on earth. I spent 3 months at Parris Island, 30 miles away in June/July/August and its 90 degrees before the sun comes up with 90% humidity.
Well, we were on Hilton Head for the week, and trust me, it was a relief compared to the 110-115 degrees we've had in Oklahoma all summer! Dry heat, my arse. Wish my 'teener was functional - I'd have brought her in for it.
dion9146
QUOTE(kerensky @ Aug 8 2011, 11:06 AM) *

QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Aug 1 2011, 04:04 PM) *
Well, we were on Hilton Head for the week, and trust me, it was a relief compared to the 110-115 degrees we've had in Oklahoma all summer! Dry heat, my arse. Wish my 'teener was functional - I'd have brought her in for it.

No kidding. I had to take a business trip to Orlando, FL last week just to cool off. At least they have a breeze and daily rain in Orlando. Can't say as much for Louisville, KY this Summer.

I'd bet Savanna would have felt right at home......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.