Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 #5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Trying to do this as a per car fee with ALL events included. Bring all the family and friends you want, you will just have to house and feed them. No per person fees.

This is kind of a trick question. Since all the proceeds will go back to the members in the form of gifts, meals, hats, entrance fees, just name your poison.
Tag question not in poll. Would you be willing to pay 20% more with proceeds donated to charity? I like it since tax deduct and easier to attract sponsors.
Jenny
Damn! Second poll I voted on, then accidentally it "View Results (Null vote)" I think it's a bit misleading. <_<

Anyhoo, I MEANT to vote $150

Jen
skline
Dont feel bad Jen, I did the same thing on the first one. Its really easy to do.
seanery
bump
Jeroen
I voted $150, but $200 wouldn't keep me away either...

I'm also 100% sure we can get WAY more sponsor money for 2005.

IMO, any "left overs" should flow back into the club. Maybe as a starting budget for 2006 or for what ever we might need after the event (new hardware, budget to stock stickers/shirts/caps/etc).

cheers,

Jeroen
Toast
Their shouldn't be any leftovers if planned right.

Now, would that be $150 per person, or per vehicle?
confused24.gif I'll wait for this answer before I vote on this one.
Jeroen
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 30 2004, 07:18 AM)
Trying to do this as a per car fee with ALL events included. Bring all the family and friends you want, you will just have to house and feed them. No per person fees.

biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 29 2004, 10:18 PM)
Tag question not in poll. Would you be willing to pay 20% more with proceeds donated to charity? I like it since tax deduct and easier to attract sponsors.

some people consider me to be a charity case, can i get the extra 20%? huh.gif
Howard
QUOTE(glstrojan @ Jun 30 2004, 10:08 AM)
Tag question not in poll.  Would you be willing to pay 20% more with proceeds donated to charity?  I like it since tax deduct and easier to attract sponsors.

Looking at your last few posts, do they even understand you in Denver? Better get back to LA with the fruits and nuts. And stop making the Norco/Inbred Empire jokes. People out there are senstive about their manure and slag heap.
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Jun 30 2004, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE(glstrojan @ Jun 30 2004, 10:08 AM)
Tag question not in poll.  Would you be willing to pay 20% more with proceeds donated to charity?  I like it since tax deduct and easier to attract sponsors.

Looking at your last few posts, do they even understand you in Denver? Better get back to LA with the fruits and nuts. And stop making the Norco/Inbred Empire jokes. People out there are senstive about their manure and slag heap.

Yeh, we transport and dump it in Westlake Village and you build houses on it. :finger2:
drew365
Bump, have you voted today?
Rusty
Vote, vote, vote!!

P.S. This is a shameless bump! boldblue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.