Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More than a Dozen New Smilies!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
I've been collecting some smilies to add... and today seemed a good day to add them. Some of our members... eccentricities... inspired me to collect these. lol2.gif

None of them are clickable (yet)... you'll need to open the window and see them all!

If you see one that *should* be clickable... I'm taking requests.

-Rusty scuba.gif
djm914-6
I should email you with the one's I've been collecting... they're quite colorful.

One problem, even with a very fast connection, it takes a long time for the reply page to load. Can we get an abreviated smilie menu until the "show all" link is clicked? My suggestion is to just show the basics to the left of the reply page.

Just my $2 worth (who needs cents these days?)
Rusty
Dave,

What we have now is the abbreviated smilie menu to the left. But if you see something that we don't use that often, I'm open for pruning it down a bit.

I don't even click on smilies anymore. I know the bbs code for them... and it slows my typing down to use the mouse.

-Rusty scuba.gif
EdwardBlume
monkeydance.gif

This one gets my vote.
rick 918-S
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif alien_2.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif I think they are all great! I tend to speak with a joking sarcasum in my tone of voice. I tend to write the same way. This is sometimes mis understood. I need to remember to add smilies so people get it. Nice work. I can't think of a better thing to do than collect smiles.

I think everyone should post a picture of themselves or their mate smiling. We could send them to the new government of Iraq. There going to need em.
thesey914
I think Mark will like this one burger.gif
Pam
The dancing monkey was my favorite.....but I suspect Lawrence knew it would be.....

-Pam
Britain Smith
How about this one...
Toast
I like these ones.....
Toast
and.......
Toast
Her are some we dont use very often IMO........
ph34r.gif flag.gif MDB2.gif chowtime.gif chatsmiley.gif blowtorch.gif bs.gif
Malmz
I'm just rolling you named that one alfred...

alfred.gif

sm
djm914-6
Rusty,
I sent you an email with all of the smilies I've collected. I hope I got the right e-address.

I vote to religate to "more smilies"... smilie_pokal.gif stfu.gif smlove2.gif aktion035.gif smilie_flagge6.gif smilie_flagge24.gif smilie_rolli_1.gif chowtime.gif
djm914-6
Oh, and if you don't like my opinions, then you can...
Rusty
Any more suggestions for moving clickable smilies to the full window? This doesn't mean that you can't use them.

-Rusty smoke.gif

Dave, I got the smilies, but have yet to go thru them. thanks! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.