Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 901/911/914 SHIFT FORK JIG!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
The Bird sells these jigs for 20 bucks. Theirs ships at a pound. This one's real German steel! Weighs a bunch, takes 2 hands to pick it up (if you're kinda wimpy). You're never gonna bend, fold, staple, or mutilate this puppy! You'll be dancin' a jig when this arrives in your mailbox! Estate sale item, price is somewhat negotiable. Ships priority mail. 50 bucks, delivered. Make your own day! PM me.

The Cap'n
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 2 2011, 11:39 AM) *

The Bird sells these jigs for 20 bucks. Theirs ships at a pound. This one's real German steel! Weighs a bunch, takes 2 hands to pick it up (if you're kinda wimpy). You're never gonna bend, fold, staple, or mutilate this puppy! You'll be dancin' a jig when this arrives in your mailbox! Estate sale item, price is somewhat negotiable. Ships priority mail. 50 bucks, delivered. Make your own day! PM me.

The Cap'n

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Cap'n Krusty
I was gonna say "If you don't know what it looks like, you don't need it", but I won't. Here's a picture.

Click to view attachment

It's the big black thing in the middle, the one with all the holes drilled in it.

The Cap'n
BKLA
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 2 2011, 01:36 PM) *

It's the big black thing in the middle, the one with all the holes drilled in it.

The Cap'n

lol-2.gif
Cap'n Krusty
As of now, I'm gonna hold this for someone until his funds arrive. A waiting list is established!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
The transaction's done been did, and the package left here Friday.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.