Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ran tags on the 914 yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thestigz06
Just for fun my cop buddy ran the plates on my 914 yesterday and something very interesting came up. Apparently i am a suspected street racer which is quite odd since im usually just putting around town.... is it strange to be proud of this? biggrin.gif
type47
That's one of the problems with the 914, they look like they're going faster than they are biggrin.gif
Ductech
Wish I knew a cop in my neighborhood, They would probably label my car as a loud ass annoyance..... Street racer now thats almost endearing, be proud of your title till it gets you pulled over for a "it looked like you were going fast there"
Zundfolge
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Aug 2 2011, 09:50 AM) *

Just for fun my cop buddy ran the plates on my 914 yesterday and something very interesting came up. Apparently i am a suspected street racer which is quite odd since im usually just putting around town.... is it strange to be proud of this? biggrin.gif

I'd do something about it ... if you DO find yourself pulled over, expect to be treated a LOT worse by the officer because he thinks you're a punk and not an upstanding citizen.

I'd contact the chief of police and others and demand some sort of accountability for such a libel.

That is of course unless you know they have legitimate reason to consider you a suspected criminal.
Ductech
QUOTE(Zundfolge @ Aug 2 2011, 12:52 PM) *

QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Aug 2 2011, 09:50 AM) *

I'd do something about it ... if you DO find yourself pulled over, expect to be treated a LOT worse by the officer because he thinks you're a punk and not an upstanding citizen.

I'd contact the chief of police and others and demand some sort of accountability for such a libel.

That is of course unless you know they have legitimate reason to consider you a suspected criminal.

agree.gif I forgot that this is called profiling.... they aren't supposed to do that right?
ripper911
Not in California. poke.gif
Mike Bellis
Get some new plates issued...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.