Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT guess what I drove to work today?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BK911
I looked over and thought this was a cool shot. So here it is! Tomorrow I will try to take one of the teener.

piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
Mebbe a 356???
Bruce Hinds
That is a cool shot!
Gint
That is a cool shot. Can you can time it a little earlier (later?) and get more shadow of the car.
flipb
Funny, one day that I drove my 914 to work, I noticed pretty much the same shadow effect on the median wall. I considered grabbing my cell phone camera but was too busy shifting in stop & go traffic. Maybe next time, I'll remember to unlock the phone and set it to camera before I get on the highway...
BK911
Ding ding ding, we have a winnier! It was indeed a 356. A 1962 Porsche 356B S90 to be exact. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Some of you may recognize the location.

Now for an easy one, more on topic. Guess this one:

Click to view attachment

And no I cannot get up earlier! You sound like my boss. He is finally happy I am only 1/2 hour late to work everyday. At least I make up for it by leaving early. Wouldn't want to be late twice in one day. That's just rude! sheeplove.gif
Drums66
......Cool shot & the car's cool also,,,,,......the other ? 913 lol poke.gif
bye1.gif smoke.gif
JmuRiz
Good looking 356, I really dig the color and side mirror. Good to see you have nice enough weather to take them out.
Dave_Darling
I have a pic or two like that from when I was driving back from the Portland Parade a few years back. I'll have to see if I can dig it up. The shadow was on the ground, I think, not on a wall.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.