Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German but not Porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
STL914
Had this e-mailed to me at work. Thought you guys might enjoy it.

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

beer.gif
opera guy
17 meters... geez, we all know that asians cant hold their liquor biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

im chinese biggrin.gif
smrz914
55, I'm Czech

hahaha
Mueller
21 meters......i'm a half breed.......half german, other half american indian...and you know the later cannot hold thier liquor smile.gif drunk.gif
morph
im half black and half american indian biggrin.gif and guess what i have a german last name. 3 meters the first time i played finally got him up to 68 meters.thats a fun game
Mueller
am I the only one that didn't know what the he// to do at first??? I started it like 5 times before i realized what i was supposed to be doing smile.gif wacko.gif
Andyrew
40. wierd...

andrew

"Hey baby come over here"
Mueller
im half black and half american indian  and guess what i have a german last name

you must get some reactions the first time meeting someone in person with the german last name...

my wife will make sales calls and gets the "oh, that's a good german name", she finally meets them in person and they normally do a double take smile.gif
WoMBaT
I guess I need to go to some meetings or something beerchug.gif
sgomes
Irish, Portugese, Scotch

Shannon
aircooledboy
German-Swede
49 best I can do. smoke.gif

Took me about 15 tries before I had any freakin idea what to do. But, I didn't want to be the dumb guy who had to ask. chairfall.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif beer3.gif

WAIT: make that 59!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

This thing is REALLY ADDICTING. wub.gif

All right, 68, but I gotta go to bed. laugh.gif
Dave-O
101...yeah...i'm in college beer3.gif

David
Dave-O
there's proof
bondo
Bwahaha, that's fun! Kinda like driving my truck! (it's old)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.