Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zambezi on 16x7's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
utah914
I'm starting to acquire parts for a 5-lug swap on my 74 Zambezi 2.0, so I figured I'd start with a good p chop for inspiration. Started with a pic of campbellcj's awesome 914r.

Anyhow, thought you might like to see what I'm going for. I've got the rear 16x7's, now I just need to line up a set of fronts.

I'm back and forth on black vs chrome bumpers. I'll have to do a p chop of that next.

Click to view attachment
pt_700
nice looking ride for inspiration. what size fronts / tires are you planning on using? prefer the chrome bumpers myself.

i have 4 - 6 x 15's i'm saving for my own conversion. polished rims w/ black centers. i still need the center caps.
Vysoc
I really like the black bumpers, really seems to draw your eye to the true beauty of that wonderful shade of GREEN......nice color!!!!!
Black is very subtle.

Vysoc flag.gif
eric9144
agree.gif

Great combo, black bumpers will look much more 'correct' if you're going with the RSR finish on the Fuchs too--chrome bumpers would be too shiny in contrast...

Love that green! drooley.gif
utah914
QUOTE(pt_700 @ Aug 2 2011, 12:31 PM) *

nice looking ride for inspiration. what size fronts / tires are you planning on using? prefer the chrome bumpers myself.

i have 4 - 6 x 15's i'm saving for my own conversion. polished rims w/ black centers. i still need the center caps.

205/40's
ezbngreen914
fuchsing awesome! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.