Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Brad ....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
Just thought I would give you another reminder about the crossmember we talked about the other day. I sent an e-mail, but it may have been too early. If I need to I can send another !!! Thanks again ....

DavidS
JWest
I talked to him around noon and he was swamped getting ready. I'd be surprised if he gets on a computer before he leaves.
David_S
I was afraid that he was really busy! I hope he remembers to get the crossmember he was going to bring! We had talked about meeting somewhere around Amarillo, depending on what time he came through there. Only problem is, this or HPH is the only way I can get ahold of him. Oh well ....maybe!!

DavidS
Mueller
David,

I just got off the phone with Brad, yep, he forgot about it, I reminded him....hopefully between now and the time he takes off he throws it into his truck.

He's changing the oil and plugs on his truck for the drive down there.
David_S
Kewl !!!! Thanks Mueller... I owe ya one!! Now ....If we can figure out when and where to meet !!! Can I PM you or some one my phone # so maybe he can call me (since I don't have his #) and figure out when/where to meet ??? If we time it right, I may have to buy a round at the Amarillo Hooters !!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
sure, PM me as well as Dave Darling (he's driving down there with Brad)
David_S
Thanks again Mueller!! PM on its way !! I'll send one to Dave D as well.
SirAndy
QUOTE(David_S @ Jun 30 2004, 06:47 PM)
If we time it right, I may have to buy a round at the Amarillo Hooters !!!!!

hey, we stopped there on our last roadtrip. twice!!!

boldblue.gif Andy
David_S
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 30 2004, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE(David_S @ Jun 30 2004, 06:47 PM)
If we time it right, I may have to buy a round at the Amarillo Hooters !!!!!

hey, we stopped there on our last roadtrip. twice!!!

boldblue.gif Andy

yeppers .....I remember reading about that AFTER y'all had been through!! Are you going this year?? I am about 45 minutes straight south of Vega and about an hour away from Amarillo. I wish I was able to tag along this year, but don't think it is going to happen this year. If we get lucky enough to have more sunshine like we had today, next week is going to be busier than a one legged man at a butt kicking !! I would really like to meet up with who ever is going though!! Guess I will just have to see how it works out !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.