Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2005 Bus Driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I just wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that Howard has taken on the responsibility of "Bus Driver" for the 2005 West Coast Classic in Southern California. He's got a tough job ahead of him. Jeff Bowlsby did a great job last year and Howard has accepted the challenge for 2005.

If you can offer help, please let him know.

Thanks Howard! smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
Everybody here knows Howard is an asshole... why should be help him do anything?
:finger2:

Just kidding of course biggrin.gif
I'm in...

cheers,

Jeroen
JWest
He got us tables at the Chinese restaurant - he can pull anything off! clap56.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(James Adams @ Jul 1 2004, 03:47 AM)
He got us tables at the Chinese restaurant - he can pull anything off! clap56.gif

Congrats Howard, you finally found something you can actually drive lol2.gif

Don't get him started. If he pulls off his clothes we're all gonna go blind icon8.gif
Howard
Thanks all for the true 914 club welcome. Looks like this thing will be a blast. As I posted in the polls:

Just find a time and place that's not too hot, not too cold, and doesn't rain. It must have cheap meals/lodging, great bars, beautiful scenery and a racetrack nearby. Did I mention the dancing girls?

Ya think it's easy? icon8.gif
SLITS
Sure it's easy - all you have to do is keep posting polls and delegate from your easy chair in your swank office (cockpit of the Whale). Uh Huh, Uh Huh, that's the way I like it!!!!!!! flag.gif
VegasRacer
Most of us here are 'special' so we have to ride the short bus! wacko.gif
Rusty
Way to go for stepping up, Howard! clap56.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.