Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fun rice project.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
This was a fun little project pics show the car when I got it home last Wednesday and then what it looks like after a junkyard door and new fender and front turn signal light.
Now the Porsche content. The seats are very comfortable and they have options such as speakers in the headrests and seat heaters and leather. So I pulled the seats out while cleaning and vaccuming, and tried them in the 914, WOW they fit great, They will require some fitting on the floor area but I think they may be a good option.
1991 Mazda Miata on craigslist $900. Door $275, same color and no body work needed. New front fender $100. New front turn signal $50. Getting car all together and taking it for a drive PRICELESS.
CCLINMIATAVILLE
boxstr
pic2
boxstr
the finished project...
seanery
Great Job Craig! I've looked at the Miata seats for our cars and was afraid they would be too high in the thigh area. Did you sit in one in a 914?
boxstr
Yes, I should have taken pics, maybe I will do that in the next few days. They have there own runners so you just need to secure them to the floor. You remove the 914 mounts.
CCLINPLEASEBESEATED
Martin Baker
BANZAI!!!!
Gint
Beats walkin...
rhodyguy
you're some kind of "special" guy craig.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.