Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teenr sighting at Dodger game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I was out at the Dodger game tonight and what do I find in the parking lot right up by the entrance? A greenteen. It was a 74 as you can tell from the bumper and the 1.8 emblem on the back. It looked pretty good too. Does it belong to anyone here? I am attaching a picture of it just in case someone here may know the car. Of course the Dodgers lost 7-1. I predicted this before we even left for the game.
MattR
Haha, a porsche parked between two SUVs. Yup, its LA!

Oh, btw, dodgers should send nomo and tracy as a package to the royals for a bucket of balls.
rick 918-S
You should carry a 914 club sticker with you. The cling ones.
Joe Bob
Actually a good game last night.....weaseldick Bonds allowed the tying run on an error when his steroid enduced "hamhands" failed to come up with a routine ground ball....Green came out of his slump and had a home run and a double....
Targa
Duck the Fodgers! finger.gif

Go Giants! smile.gif
Joe Bob
Blow me....Giants suck pond scum.....
Targa
... A kiss before you leave me. I never knew you were such a sentiMental fool MikeZ. wub.gif Can you tell us who is in first place oh wise one? lol2.gif
Joe Bob
A kiss is 50 bucks, just like yer Mama charges.... ohmy.gif

Let's talk at the end of the season when SF does the dive to the cellar.... idea.gif
wheelo
Not Likely .... Last time I checked ...

Dodgers still ...SUCK !! boldblue.gif

They need Garvey, Lasorda, and Company, to come out of retirement, and show them how to play-ball !
Face-it, you might-as-well root for the Angels ....

wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.