1968 Volkswagen beetle for sale. GREAT little car. Time for something new. VW

Great running bug. 1600 dual port motor with doghouse cooling, alternator, electronic ignition, dual Weber 34ict carbs. Runs AWESOME. I drive it to Sac about 3 times a month and just got done with a cruise around Lake Tahoe.. got 33mpg!
Over all car is in good shape. Some dings and dents, it is my daily driver. I do get complements on it almost everyday.
Shaved door handles with remote openers, early tail lights, early bumpers and early trim.
2 1/2" narrowed adjustable front beam with 2 1/2" drop spindles.. the rear is lowered one notch. It rides great.
8 spoke rims with fairly new tires.
Very clean interior.. but the driver seat upholstery has worn thru. New set of front seat covers from Jbugs in the same color and fabric for 200 bucks

Only things that don't work on this car is the horn and radio. Everything else works!

$3,295.00 or best offer

Or TRADE:

- 69 or earlier Type 3 squareback in good running condition. I need to be able to drive it to work, does not have to be perfect
- Porsche 914 in running condition.
- 4x4 Suburban and money. I was looking at Suburbans in the 2000 range. Good running order

Ask for Brad: 530-274-1374 or cell: 530-615-6791

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article