Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avoid Auto Atlanta.com for parts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Vgonman
Take a look at my thread on the shop talk forums. Just wanted to help anyone out considering using them........could save some real heartache! Here is the link. fighting19.gif

http://shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=44674
Bleyseng
OUCH!
Geoff ar15.gif
StratPlayer
Hmmmm I ordered the same kit from them on ebay, paid for it on the 11th of this month and as of yet I haven't received the vacuum kit. I just sent them an email asking if the item has been shipped as of yet.. I will keep you posted on when I receive this vacuum hose kit... Hope I don't have to go through what Vgonman went through. fighting19.gif
Aaron Cox
bummer-
BAD PUBLICITY cost MONEY!

I keep hearing anti AA propaganda.....dont think i will ever buy there....
sample customer

someone needs manners AA
rick 918-S
Well, Dr914 posted his GT flares are instock and ready to ship. Anyone here order a set? Anyone ever hear of anyone actually getting their order? I would seriuosly consider ordering a set if I thought I would ever see them. I have glas ones on the alien I really don't care for. I have never purchased anything from them. Too much bad carma for me. Who knows, a couple more years of bad press maybe they'll get a cue.
boxstr
John Morgan said that he had ordered the AA flares and was supposed to get them this week. He was going to give us a review of what he thought about them. John Morgan take it away.........John........John

DAMPCAMP914
scottb
I just ordered a few parts for my heating system yesterday. Will update on when they arrive and the quality. A bit nervous now but will remain optimistic....... unsure.gif
Vgonman
:finger2: I would not have gotten upset or posted about them if they would just do as they promised..refund the money......as to the other person that ordered the vacuum kit..........just wait.........sack of cut up hoses, no illustration as to say what is supposed to go where........and to beat all their description of it being colorful! Mine was grey standard vac hose and a few pieces of green. when i bid it sure sounded like it would be just like stock green,red, black, etc.........o 'well. All I can say is I sure would exhaust other resources before i used them............it is unbelievable the amount of personal email i have gotten from people with similar experiences of Auto Atlanta's version of customer service......"we're right you are wrong"!
Mike D.
I one time got a hose kit from them that didn't even order. How's that for customer service?

I went on they're web site and looked up that hose kit, well they won't give you shipping charges with out going all the way. when I got to the check out page I decided "too much for shipping" and hit deleat instead of check out button and after that I even hit the back button to get back to the cataloge. Two weeks later I received the hose kit. Call them, Returned it and it took almost 4 months for a refund.

NO AA EVER!
fuch toy
Nice to see Dickhead Treadway and George The Whore Hussey up to their old tricks......

Just goes to show, you can take the trailer away from the trash, but the trash is still there....
Lawrence
I think the quote is...

"You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl."

smile.gif
drew365
"You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl."

I thought it was " A hand in the bush is worth more than a bird in the hand." biggrin.gif
Lawrence
Same thing... only different.

Verrrry different.

-Rusty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.