Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The weirdest experience in Karma......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Last night I had the weirdest experience in really, really good karma.
As you already know, we had a house built, and we moved in the first of February. The lot next to us has been vacant. They recently sold the lot and started construction. Well last night the couple that bought the lot came by to take pictures. Get this... HE HAS A 75 914 2.0, THAT
HE BOUGHT NEW IN 1975! I took him over to our house and showed him the
contents of our garage. He was amazed! All 4 of us were flabbergasted that this could happen.

Now that is what I call future Good Neighbors!

Clay Perrine

74 914 1.8L (Betty's Daily Driver)
73 914 2.4L MFI Six (In process of reassembly)

"It is better to wear out than to rust out."
JWest
You bringing him to Parade?
ClayPerrine
I asked him, and he is goign to be out of town. :-(
Gint
Cool. Hardly any of my neighbors even own a toolbox.
PorscheTom
Clay,

That is too cool! Congrats. Treat them nice...good neighbors are hard to find. (Don't ask me how I know that) I'm still waiting for some...
Toast
Good Neighbors? What are those? huh.gif
I now park my truck in a differnt neighborhood and walk home because it got vandalize twice by the neighborhood punks. Actully I suspect it could have been done by a former roomate also. finger.gif
Now That is F*@ked Up!

Congrats Clay on finding neighbors with such a great similar interest! driving.gif
Andyrew
Clay thats cool!

Now I have a neighbor that has a 944 (we have 2 turbo's) and we occasionally talk.. One night about 11 I see sirens outside and guess what, its his car. Suposedly his g/f (lives next door..) took the car, and there was drugs in it.. like 5 cops outside...

Kinda sad.

Oh well, havent had any problems since!

Good luck with the neighbors!

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.