Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody work at Oak Ridge National Laboratory?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BK911
Anybody know whos car this is? There are several porscheholics here and would like to absorb you into the collective. beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
underthetire
Hey, yr not supposed to announce to everyone you work there. poke.gif

Wait, can you guys even use cameras on site?
type47
Enter the VIN in the 914 Info (top margin links) and see who comes up. If nobody, add the VIN to the list and leave an invite on a 3x5 card under the wiper.
charliew
It looks fast.
BK911
Dang it, didnt even think of leaving something on the car. Too late now. Hopefully he/she will drive it in again.

Yes, we are allowed cameras now. A lot different now than before. Most of the scientists are chineese or russian, so who would we be hiding secrets from? biggrin.gif And so far all of the work at my facility (SNS) gets published.

She actually looked pretty nice. All one color, gaps were nice, no noticable rust, and not on jack stands! Lucky owner!!
rex66m
QUOTE(BK911 @ Aug 3 2011, 02:40 PM) *

Anybody know whos car this is? There are several porscheholics here and would like to absorb you into the collective. beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

New member here. Had to post when I saw this post of another 914 in Knoxville. See them so few and far between.

- Rex (Malaga Red '76)
VaccaRabite
We are starting some business with ORNL. Wonder if it is someone I am working with.
Haudiosolutions
Saw solid looking red teener driving through Gatlinburg a few days ago. Posted that here but got no response.
rex66m
QUOTE(Haudiosolutions @ Aug 3 2011, 11:37 PM) *

Saw solid looking red teener driving through Gatlinburg a few days ago. Posted that here but got no response.

Not me, but I have seen another red in the knoxville area.
osvolant
My '76 2.0, registered on this site. My son is driving it to ORNL for now til we rebuild the brakes on his 08 Civic Si, which we ran at Road Atlanta this past weekend.

Speaking of Road Atlanta, there were two 914's there. One a Gulf blue full race car, one very nice orange -6. Anybody from this site? drooley.gif Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.