Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm on the way to Saint Lou E in a couple minutes. I'll be gone for a week, don't know if there is internet access in the hotel. Everyone have a great 4fth of July and be safe. And you Canadian friends have a good Canada Day.

see ya!
drew365
I'm right behind you. Heading to the hills of Mammoth CA to get back to nature, where a man can pee in the stream. Of course I wouldn't do that. rolleyes.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jul 1 2004, 06:47 AM)
I'm right behind you. Heading to the hills of Mammoth CA to get back to nature, where a man can pee in the stream. Of course I wouldn't do that. rolleyes.gif

Peeing in the stream makes Brown Trout into the California Golden Trout - head on - I would assume that you are backpacking from Mammoth to Mineral King (riiiiiight) laugh.gif
red914
drew365, you are heading into one of my favorite places in the world; the sierra nevada. wish i were going, too. of course, i wouldn't get very far, being fat and outa shape. where, specifically, are you headed? tell us, tell us! and post pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.