Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sightings in Redding CA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PorscheTom
Last weekend (not sure if it was Saturday or Sunday now) while coming into Redding off of Hwy 44 I spotted a beautiful black 914 parked on the street at a resturaunt with flaired fenders and alloys. Did a tripple take on that one, cool_shades.gif it was really really nice. Had Oregon plates on it.

I've also seen twice now a later model (75/76) 914 in town. It's always driving so I've not had a chance to talk with the owner. A lady seems to be driving it. It's dark blue, with white Porsche reverse side stripes and white 914 2.0 logo's on the rear. CA plates. Look like brand new. Got up next to it in my 928 driving.gif but she must not of known my car was a Porsche too as she didn't look over. I was giving her a thumbs up, but she missed it. Oh well...

I've lived here since '88 and have never seen a 914 in town. Now two (or three if you count my new 914 too!) It's history making I tell you!!! clap56.gif

Regards,
Tom Cloud
treemn
"Last weekend (not sure if it was Saturday or Sunday now) while coming into Redding off of Hwy 44 I spotted a beautiful black 914 parked on the street at a resturaunt with flaired fenders and alloys. Did a tripple take on that one, it was really really nice. Had Oregon plates on it."
Hi Tom,
That's the commuter car,we keep our boat @ Antler's for the
summer. Life doesn't get much better than 2 days at the lake &
heading home with the top off & a bag of InNOut! Stop in & I'll
buy you a cup & tell about a couple more teeners in town.

Jeff Dixon
flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.