Here's the deal...I'm helping my neighbor sell his 1970 914/6. He's asking $35,000 OBO. It's a beautiful car as you can see by the pictures. It's a California/Las Vegas car...it was in Las Vegas for the majority of it's life and California for the last 7 years. It's a 3 owner car. It was completely stripped and repainted to the original paint code 23 (Tangerine Orange). It was done well but does have a few bubbles as seen in the pictures.

The paperwork indicates that the engine was removed for a complete rebuild. The rebuilt engine was given a new factory case. The PPI revealed that the new case doesn't have a engine number as expected. [i]"These cases weren't numbered because they don't represent a new engine." [/i] So it's believed that the engine is original with a replaced case. We don't know anything else about this so that's the information we have to go by.

The current owner has put a lot of money into the car including a brand new Bosch fuel pump($700) currently being installed. All maintenance records are available and go with the car. The car has the factory jack and a 1971 owner's manual.

Here's the basics:
Color code: 23 (Tangerine Orange)
Vin: 9140432284
miles: 74K on the clock
speed: fast!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article