Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1.8 rebuildable heads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jimtab
My niece's boyfriend lost the heads on his 78 bus with a 1.8 engine and I think the heads are "the same" as the ones on a 1.8 914 engine. Does anyone have a couple that need rebuilding....cheaper the better, closer to Washington state the better. Thanks.
SLITS
Oh your Graciousness .... I have to look and see what the numbers are on the ones I have. Will let you know.
bdstone914
Wow, how do you loose a pair of heads?
See what come up locally. I should have a pair.
You should get a pair as if you get a single no telling how the chamber cc's compares to the other one.
So what is the going Scot price for a couple of heads? sheeplove.gif
Bruce

QUOTE(jimtab @ Aug 3 2011, 11:08 PM) *

My niece's boyfriend lost the heads on his 78 bus with a 1.8 engine and I think the heads are "the same" as the ones on a 1.8 914 engine. Does anyone have a couple that need rebuilding....cheaper the better, closer to Washington state the better. Thanks.

70_914
I have a few sets in my scrap metal pile...

I am in Roy, WA. (Pretty close to Washington state)

I only want to get rid of them for scrap, so they would be cheap. Come get them and $25 works for me.
SLITS
Ok your Highness ... I have one ...

'75 021 101 371S .. 39.3mm In / 34mm Exh .. No EGR, CHT one side, other plain, fuel injection head.

Next ..........
jimtab
Thanks everyone, I sent a link to this thread to Sean, and I hope he'll chime in or get back to me. Considering how long I've been a 914 owner it is pitiful how little I know about the cars.....Slits, your last post could be written in sanskrit and I'd know only a little less, but I think Sean would know.
jimtab
[quote name='70_914' date='Aug 4 2011, 06:46 AM' post='1519315']
I have a few sets in my scrap metal pile...

I am in Roy, WA. (Pretty close to Washington state)

I only want to get rid of them for scrap, so they would be cheap. Come get them and $25 works for me.
[/quote

Sean is in Sultan, Wa. and the price sure seems right, I forwarded the link to him. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.