Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 911T oil cooler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
avidfanjpl
I have the new gaskets. Just need an oem nice oil cooler for my 2.2T mounted in my AX 914-6 do not need it modded but may also consider the hose that Attaches to the oil cooler pipe

Images appreciated, paypal enabled!

Thanks!

John
Avidfanjpl
RiqueMar
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ Aug 4 2011, 12:46 AM) *

I have the new gaskets. Just need an oem nice oil cooler for my 2.2T mounted in my AX 914-6 do not need it modded but may also consider the hose that Attaches to the oil cooler pipe

Thanks!

John
Avidfanjpl

When you say 'do not need the modded, do you mean that you need one without the 90 degree bend? If so, I have one off of my 2.7 'S'
avidfanjpl
I just need to figure out where it is leaking, then see if it is repairable, Rique.

I have not looked at it closely, but it looks like 4 bolts hold it on, and that the hose attaches to the pipe, but no practical knowledge yet.

Stand by on the modded unit, I may or may not need it.

Rotating the hose 90 degrees is not something I am at all familiar with yet.

Thanks!

John

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Aug 4 2011, 07:53 AM) *

QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ Aug 4 2011, 12:46 AM) *

Thanks!

John
Avidfanjpl

When you say 'do not need the modded, do you mean that you need one without the 90 degree bend? If so, I have one off of my 2.7 'S'

RiqueMar
John, sounds good, and let me know if there is anything I can do to help as I'm just 'right down the 5'.

If you decide you need it, maybe we could make that an excuse to meet up at Cars and Coffee!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.