Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A pleasant meeting with Eric Shea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Went an finally met eric today since we live in the same area I thought it was time I got to meet him. His yellow 914/6 is beautiful, the paint job that he had done on his car is excellent. That was one of the reason I wanted to met him was to find out who did his paint. Eric then took me to met the guy who did the paint job on his car, what a treat that turned out to be. The guys has to XKE's that he's painting and another jag that is owned by John Stockton of the utah jazz, what a ride this car is, unfortunately I didn't bring my camera sorry I didn't. So I've found the guy who is going to be painting my car come time to put it away for the winter.

Thanks Eric for all your help and for introducing me to your painter. Your 6 is going to be beautiful, very very nice teener.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Jim,

I'm hoping to have it together next week. We'll have to go out and take on some twisties that our canyons are famous for. We'll take tons of pics and piss everybody off w00t.gif

For anyone reading... Jim's ride is awesome. Beautiful orange that keeps haunting me. I don't know why he wants to paint it other than he must be a perfectionist. Beautiful 76 with "everything". Great tunes, interior upgrades. awesome wheel and more...

Troy will take good care of you. World class paint.

Thanks for stopping by... BTW, the red tub just left the driveway! beer.gif
echocanyons
Hey Jim, didnt you just get your car painted?
StratPlayer
Thanks for the kind words eric, would love to take a jaunt in the canyons then maybe a couple of cold ones in Park City. Looking forward to that.

Echo,, nope, that is the last thing to be done, that paint on the car now is the paint thats been on it since I bought the car almost 8 yrs ago.
Eric_Shea
(Park City... for those of you not familiar with the area, is an annexed portion of the State of Illinois that resides within the Utah boundries. Having a brew or two is actually encouraged in this quadrent of planet Utah) drunk.gif

Let's do it.

P.S. It just "looks" like he just painted it! laugh.gif
StratPlayer
Well said Eric..... laugh.gif

My car http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...d+of+the+tunnel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.