Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S! More garage sale stuff. TAIL LIGHT LENSES! (USA)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Cleaning out more stuff! I have come across one, maybe 2 pairs of pretty nice tail light lenses. Used, NOT perfect, but real presentable. Not cheap. Think about it. Pix later.

The Cap'n
76-914
$$$$$$$$$$$$?????????????
SD914
Euro lights? Center reflector? With light boxes? How about some details and pics?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(SD914 @ Aug 5 2011, 11:01 AM) *

Euro lights? Center reflector? With light boxes? How about some details and pics?

Euro lights? Pardon my Krustiness, but I specified "USA" in the title. No center reflector, some tail light housings. Pix follow.

The Cap'n
juma
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 4 2011, 09:13 PM) *

Cleaning out more stuff! I have come across one, maybe 2 pairs of pretty nice tail light lenses. Used, NOT perfect, but real presentable. Not cheap. Think about it. Pix later.

The Cap'n

do you have a source for cv shafts?
thanks
juma
Cap'n Krusty
One pair, very nice, but not perfect. $200 plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Left, fairly nice. W/o nuts. $50 plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Left, W/O nuts. Fairly nice. $50 plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Front, pair, pretty nice, with screws. $50/PR, plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
With housings. Lenses aren't all that nice. Keep in mind I have more housings, but they may not be really nice. $150/PR, plus shipping. Negotiable, I think.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Left, with housing. The lens is less than great, housing the same. Yellow overspray on housing. $60 plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Another left, with housing. About the same condition as the one above. $60 plus shipping.Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(juma @ Aug 5 2011, 02:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Aug 4 2011, 09:13 PM) *

The Cap'n

do you have a source for cv shafts?
thanks
juma

I have a few somewhat marginal CV joints, but I think I gave Slits the shaft(s). Or maybe not.

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Time to bump this up to the top! All prices dropped 10%. Gotta go, and now would be the right time. Give yourself a present, and give me money while your doing it!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
OK, prices dropped ANOTHER 10%! I can't BELIEVE no one needs nice tail light lenses!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
OK. I'm headed over to my storage in preparation for the Lit/Memorabilia show. This stuff is right at the door. Any takers? Lenses? Housings? You wait too long and you'll be sifting through the Santa Maria Landfill for 'em! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

The Cap'n
02loftsmoor
What do have Cap'n $$$ lenses and housing

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 28 2013, 09:19 AM) *

OK. I'm headed over to my storage in preparation for the Lit/Memorabilia show. This stuff is right at the door. Any takers? Lenses? Housings? You wait too long and you'll be sifting through the Santa Maria Landfill for 'em! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

The Cap'n

Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(02loftsmoor @ Feb 28 2013, 03:18 PM) *

What do have Cap'n $$$ lenses and housing

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 28 2013, 09:19 AM) *

The Cap'n

The top set in the pictures with the housings. $118 plus shipping. I'll use GPR for shipping, and I'm gonna give Jonathan 20 bucks to do it. Makes it $138.

The Cap'n
Chris Pincetich
PM sent on left only (drivers side) beerchug.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Still got a bunch of 'em left!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Last lenses left today, Thanks to all who helped me clean out my storage! Still have a couple of "iffy" light housings. PM me an offer while I still have suitable boxes!

The Cap'n
Cap'n Krusty
Two pairs left. 10 footers. Look OK, work great!

Grab 'em while you can or they're going to the swap meet!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.