Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone sell the upper (seat back) metal?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
corpselaurel
I have some pretty bad rust on the bottom of the slanted piece about where your lower back would be. I can't seem to find anyone that sells this piece. Any suggestions?

Sorry about the title. Upper compared to the lower firewall pieces that you can get.
SpecialK
As much as I hate to suggest it, Auto Atlanta <_< probably has what you're looking for.
GWN7
Why not use new flat stock metal? Or ask if someone is parting out a car. They could cut out what you need. Pictures of the exact area might help.
corpselaurel
I would rather not deal with autoatlanta. I emailed them before and they were not very helpful and there prices are a joke.

I was going to use some regular 16 gauge but thought I would ask anyway.

Here are some pics. If anyone has or can cut out some pieces for me let me know. I also need the front half (less actually) of the rear passenger side floor pan.
corpselaurel
passenger side.
corpselaurel
I was thinking of using some filler here:
Joe Bob
Rod...."415pb" is parting out a car.....PM him. Also it helps if you post your location..... <_<
IronHillRestorations
I have a couple of those NOS panels. Still have the Porsche stickers on them. Let me know if you are interested. a914man@netease.net

PK cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.