Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Bumper Rubber piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malaga_red75
Looking for the rubber top strip that goes on the front bumper.

condition maybe 7/10.. doesnt have to be perfect.. mine is just terrible looking and I can't put it back on a freshly painted car.

let me know.

prefer local pickup to avoid shipping. located in 94025

-Peter
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(malaga_red75 @ Aug 5 2011, 11:32 AM) *

Looking for the rubber top strip that goes on the front bumper.

condition maybe 7/10.. doesnt have to be perfect.. mine is just terrible looking and I can't put it back on a freshly painted car.

let me know.

prefer local pickup to avoid shipping. located in 94025

-Peter

914 rubber makes excellent repro's.. actuall a better made and desighn that will allow you less or none of the rottine that cause the ripples in the oe. mikey 914 is his id here. or buy New at sierra madre pelican and others. New was around $450 i do not know now, mikey see link will save you $150 or more and the ebay is possible too. Good used ones were selling at $300 last I bought and saold 7 months ago..

New Paint with rotting rubber is hard to swallow.. If you paint your car you might as well get a good one because any used can be ugly in monts and next summer you r still needing to complete the refurb new look.. goo lunk.. JOe

linky#1
http://shop.914rubber.com/category.sc;jses...6?categoryId=13
linky#2 oe sierra madre @ #350
http://www.sierramadrecollection.com/store...tail&p=5010
linky#3 pelican at $650 (holy shit pelican can get crazy when their supplier is short.. Trunk lock $550 or headlight swtitch $400 sheeplove.gif

malaga_red75
I know mikey, I just bought rubber from him. But i was hoping to get a decent one for around $100

thanks for the info though!
bdstone914
Ill check what I have in my stash. You are looking at $150+ for one good enough to put on a painted car.
malaga_red75
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 6 2011, 08:00 AM) *

Ill check what I have in my stash. You are looking at $150+ for one good enough to put on a painted car.

That sounds good. Post some pictures if you can.

Thanks
malaga_red75
bump... icon_bump.gif

going to get a rear bumper top from bdstone914...

still looking for front bumper top.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.