Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Seattle Area for the weekend...go for a drive?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
Any 914 stuff going on this weekend east of Seattle? Anybody want to go for a drive?

I'm in Lake Samamish for the weekend. Got dragged along for one of my wifes friends weddings. Just looking to get out for a while...

drop me a note if anyone is going out on a weekend drive through the hills and need a passenger. biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
Bleyseng
lots of people are going to the Sovern races at SIR all weekend.
914werke
Mike I posted in another thread that If you can break away Ive got additional tickets to the racing Geoff mentions. cool.gif
Mike D.
rdauenhauer, Thanks for the offer, I would love to go to the races, but I don't think I could get away for that much time. I have seen posters for the races all over town and really looks like a good time, wish I knew about it earlier. Oh well...

Still looking for a sunday morning ride along if it's not raining. biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
red914
i am over across the sound in poulsbo, so i don't know how much i can help. how easily can you get to downtown and the coleman dock ferry terminal? again, not sure what my plans are in the morning (got stuff in the afternoon), but i will explore some options and post back later.

-shane
Mike D.
rdauenhauer, Thanks for the offer, I would love to go to the races, but I don't think I could get away for that much time. I have seen posters for the races all over town and really looks like a good time, wish I knew about it earlier. Oh well...

Still looking for a sunday morning ride along if it's not raining. biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
red914
sorry, mike, but i am not going to be able to get over to that side of the water tomorrow. i hope you find someone to ride with, and that you enjoy your stay in the pac nw as much as possible. again, sorry i can't get over there.

-shane
p.s. you have seen our best weather in the past week; the grey today is more normal.
Korijo
we are headed to costco when eli wakes up, but nothing later.

no teen, but you can ride in The Van™ laugh.gif
Neal
Mike, where are you, I am up on the plateau above Lake Sammamish I could drop down and meet you
Neal
425 518-0157 (cell #)
Mike D.
Neal, I'll call you in the AM. I'm staying at the inlaws, we're over on E. Lake Samamish Pkwy.

I've got Fireworks! biggrin.gif

-Mike D.
Neal
Mike, I have to go out to my brother in laws at noon so I don't have much time, sorry for the
miscommunication, I was thinking about yesterday.

Neal
Mike D.
Dave, I could have rode the lift up and down in the van.
smile.gif

Neil, No Problem, seems the wife has our day all planned up too, we are going to be somewhere at noon too, Ha. Then some where else at three, then five...
"We have to see the BABY!" type things. pinch.gif Someone just shoot me now...

HAPPY 4TH everyone.
-Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.