Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-what I have been working on besides the 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Before shot of the interior as it was lived in by the 82 yr old lady.
Bleyseng
After I have restored the damn place so we can rent it out.
Andyrew
clap56.gif

Nice work man!
Just dont show them the before pic.. biggrin.gif

I'd live there!
ChrisReale
Damn Geoff, I remember how the place smelled when you bought it. Looks great smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
Hey Geoff,

Looks very nice!
Our interiour needs to be repainted as well, so when you and Monique come over in august, you won't be bored biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Jeroen, I thought I was gonna wrench on the 914 not paint! Oh well, I'll even install a alternator for ya if need be.

Will work for patat and Leffe!

Chris, the worst was sanding the floors as the wood was pee soaked! Gawd the smell was awful....but the finish sealed it in..
We got it rented! Now I can afford to come to Holland.

Geoff
URY914
I've been involved in a kithen remodel job. New everything. PITA.

My house always gets in the way of my car. headbang.gif

Paul
Bruce Allert
smilie_pokal.gif Super job Geoff. It even looks bigger!

.......b
buck toenges
Here is what I have been working on. The 914-6 chase vehicle. A 1964 willys fc150. It is actually shorter then the 914-6. It is painted adriatic blue.
thesey914
That is an aawesome lorry -or truck as you's call it biggrin.gif
914werke
So now you have time to take in the Sovren races at PRP?
PorscheTom
Ugg, Let's see...

currently we're remodeling our downstairs kitchen and bathroom. We've been without downstairs water now for two weeks. With my almost 5 year old son and one year old daughter it's getting tiresome. We are suppost to have kitchen water today!! clap56.gif

...life is about compromises... I had the kitchen and bathroom remodeled for my wife (I could've left them alone and been happy) and she let me build onto my garage at the same time. It's now a 4 car! WaHoo! boldblue.gif

Painting is scheduled for me this weekend. Remodeling has been going on now for almost two months and I'm ready for it to be done now!

Then it's back to the cars...
Dman
Buck your jeep looks great clap56.gif

There is one of those on my way home from work. It needs a total restore, has a lot of rust on the back of the cab but I still wish I could get it.

Saw a real cool one in Tahoe that had an ice box on the back with
beer taps on one side beer.gif
Bleyseng
Nope, can't go to the AX or the Sovern RAces still have crap to do.

Geoff <_<
914werke
Geoff .....the 4th weekend if celebrating! smilie_pokal.gif
Beer drinking and Blowing shit up! fighting19.gif
A little automotive distraction aint a bad idea either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.