Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Medford
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Randal

I've found myself up in Medford this week and just for fun checked the AutoX scheule.

Wouldn't you know it - they're running this weekend.

Should have brought my car. Damn. headbang.gif
Britain Smith
Did you find it on Where2Race?
smile.gif

-Britain
Randal
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Aug 8 2011, 03:26 PM) *

smile.gif

-Britain

Of course, but I didn't check my computer before I left Los Altos. Had to come up here in a bit of a hurry as my sister was in hospital.

Anyway next time.

I did go out yesterday and watch the AutoX. Those guys have such a great venue.

They have 67 different courses they can set up on that track.

Everyone I watched was having a bunch of fun.

Real sorry to hear about Sonny's Cobra which got pretty bent in an off at a hill climb. Evidently he totally flipped the car after hitting a bank. but landed on his wheels. He came out bruised by OK.
Britain Smith
Holy Crap...that is crazy in an open car like his with a minimal cage. That is one reason I haven't yet done a hillclimb. I don't have the means to just totally write off a car in the case of an incident.

-Britain
Randal
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Aug 8 2011, 08:22 PM) *

Holy Crap...that is crazy in an open car like his with a minimal cage. That is one reason I haven't yet done a hillclimb. I don't have the means to just totally write off a car in the case of an incident.

-Britain

My cage is probably 125plus.

If your going to run hillclimbs, especially in an open cars, that extra weight has to be part of the game.
grantsfo
QUOTE(Randal @ Aug 8 2011, 05:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Aug 8 2011, 03:26 PM) *

smile.gif

-Britain

Of course, but I didn't check my computer before I left Los Altos. Had to come up here in a bit of a hurry as my sister was in hospital.

Anyway next time.

I did go out yesterday and watch the AutoX. Those guys have such a great venue.

They have 67 different courses they can set up on that track.

Everyone I watched was having a bunch of fun.

Real sorry to hear about Sonny's Cobra which got pretty bent in an off at a hill climb. Evidently he totally flipped the car after hitting a bank. but landed on his wheels. He came out bruised by OK.

Wow! Glad he is OK. Thats scary stuff as you know how fast he goes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.