Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone stole my 914club cap!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
I left the driver's side window open and left my cap on top of the passenger seat, car unattended for about 15 min. I walk out from the coffee house, get in and realize the cap is missing! Yes it was there cuz I took it off and left it there. A Pee Wee Herman style investigation (the movie) is in full force. My police report should tarnish and humble Irvine CA and it's status of "one of the safest cities in the country' laugh.gif Seriously though, it does suck because that's the only one I bought sad.gif
scotty
Join the club. Mine got ripped off in a movie theater (Harry Potter). Dang kids....good thing I bought two wink.gif
Qarl
What color was it? Blue or tan?
pman
I joined the club too late, and didn't get one. Now it's time to reorder so that we can all get them.
skline
Its not a matter of when you joined, I joined when the club first started and I never got one. If they sell them again I am going to get a couple of them at least.
GWN7
Don't feel bad, I had two....both gone missing. Funny thing is I can see one's that look very much like my missing hats on my sons heads.....need serial #'s in them next time wink.gif
Levi
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 3 2004, 05:03 PM)
Don't feel bad, I had two....both gone missing. Funny thing is I can see one's that look very much like my missing hats on my sons heads.....need serial #'s in them next time wink.gif

Its my expert opinion, that its an inside job... lol2.gif lol2.gif
seanery
Sorry about the hats getting stolen. Maybe next time we'll do a run in pink. I doubt they'll walk away as quickly biggrin.gif
GWN7
Do them in Mens sizes next time.....that way mabey my kids will leave them alone biggrin.gif
seanery
hey man it's not my problem you've got a size 16 head wacko.gif wink.gif
GWN7
Well you know what they say about a guy with big hands, big feet and a big head ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They make good Clowns cool.gif
GaroldShaffer
Funny thing is I can see one's that look very much like my missing hats on my sons heads

My 2 1/2 yr old loves HIS hat wub.gif
Joe Bob
My UNCLE stole mine over the weekend at the family reunion.....damn thing is in North Carolina now.....they cpuldn't speel 914 or PORCSHE with out spotting them them the first five or six leeters..... wacko.gif
72914S
I saw a blue hat on ebay right now??could it be? ar15.gif
seanery
If it is one of ours, post the link.
skline
QUOTE(seanery @ Jul 5 2004, 09:35 AM)
If it is one of ours, post the link.

I dont think its one of the clubs hats, close though.

Ebay 914 hat
VegasRacer
The hat on eBay is not from the 914World.com. The seller is from Palm Springs and has several other 914 Owners Association items for sale. Could it be Dennis Deeds?
seanery
Hmmm, someone copying a good idea. Hmmmm, looks like a cheapie hat. It is cheap, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.