Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUPERSIZE ME...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
I think we may have some one here who could polish this burger off.
http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=3654
CCLINWHERESTHEBEEF
SirAndy
hmmmm, burger ... chowtime.gif

IPB Image
Mueller
i think McMark is going to have to do a road trip...last week i had one of those Carl Jr's 1 pound burger, i was able to dust it off, but this one here has me crying with defeat pray.gif
Hawktel
Good lord thats like 1/2 a friggin cow.
GWN7
There used to be a icecream place here that sold sundays like that...called "Moron's Ecstasy" eat it in an hour, get another free had 21 scoops of icecream.....
Bruce Allert
I got a chuckle from the one guys post...

"can you imagine the bowel movement after that one?".......

it'd be a 3 or 4 flusher laugh.gif pain30.gif pain30.gif pain30.gif pain30.gif

........b
red914
i'm not saying i could eat it, but it sure looks good! somethin' about a huge burger; it appeals to something deep down inside...
Qarl
SIX POUNDS of beef. That's 24 quarter pounters, my friends. (I was always good at math!)

12 hours later.... Ummm.. can you say.... moo cow butt explosion? Ouch!!!!!
aircooledboy
12 hours later.... Ummm.. can you say.... moo cow butt explosion? Ouch!!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif bootyshake.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif
GWN7
Guys at work told me about Blondie's 1969 Main St. Winnipeg. They have a 9lbs burger. (that's the meat) Cost is $45.00
Downunderman
Reminds me of the steak I was served at Mortons Steakhouse in Vancouver about 18 months ago. It was huge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.