Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angels Spank the Dodgers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Just the other night I watched as the Giants spanked the Dodgers, tonight I watched the Angels spank them in almost the same manner. They must be in a slump.
wheelo
Good .... spank.gif
Trekkor
BEAT L.A.!...BEAT L.A.!... lol2.gif
Mrs. K
Hey Scott,
I didn't think you watched baseball on TV? Good for you! It's fun isn't it? The Dodgers are kinda sucky this season! Go Angels and Giants!
Lisa driving-girl.gif
skline
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Jul 4 2004, 09:19 AM)
Hey Scott,
I didn't think you watched baseball on TV? Good for you! It's fun isn't it? The Dodgers are kinda sucky this season! Go Angels and Giants!
Lisa driving-girl.gif

It is all in the company you have with you. If it is someone interesting, it makes it worthwhile. biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(skline @ Jul 4 2004, 08:25 AM)
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Jul 4 2004, 09:19 AM)
Hey Scott,
I didn't think you watched baseball on TV?  Good for you!  It's fun isn't it?  The Dodgers are kinda sucky this season!  Go Angels and Giants!
Lisa  :driving-girl:

It is all in the company you have with you. If it is someone interesting, it makes it worthwhile. biggrin.gif

YEAH THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Lisa beerchug.gif
skline
Well, it looks like the Dodgers are coming back now. The finally won a game tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.