Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Way Way OT: Living On The Enterprise???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
Found this on Ebay for a mere Million bucks. This guys got a talent for the extreme.

Hmmmm.... wonder if he owns a 914 idea.gif

He has great before & after shots on another web site listed within the Ebay listing. It's worth looking at smilie_pokal.gif

pray.gif Trekkie Fans Unite pray.gif

Star Trek Apartment

.......b
skline
Ok, there is a line that has been crossed, this is just a little too far. A million bucks for an apartment? He has way too much time on his hands and too much money to go to this extreme for a fantasy. I am sure he does not own a 914. He probably just uses the transporter to get where ever he needs to go. He probably has a VW bus made up like a transport shuttle.
Martin Baker
Makes me want to run down to Radio Shack and get the parts I need to finish up my time machine...
Air_Cooled_Nut
Holy Shi... ohmy.gif

Kinda cold looking and uninviting. Crappy place to have any sort of entertaining except for a Star Trek costume party. If he wants to live in an "exciting" place why not build in the pit zone of a race track!

Great job on the decor but definitely not a place to live. And how many Trekkies do you know that can casually throw down $1millon? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
scotty
Wrong show... he should build an apartment from TOS sets.

I think I'd do something different if I had $1 million wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.