Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving to the big H
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Red-Beard
The new place in Houston
skline
James, the house looks great, I hope to still see you online from time to time. Too bad we wont be able to make many runs together, I sure enjoyed hanging out with you and Margarita. Keep in touch.
redshift
I thought Red-Beard was a pirate, pirates live on big dirty ships, not in castles!

Dummy!

smile.gif

Nothing really changes between us, except you folded the distance in half... we'll still talk here... unless you come off with that Texan/eliteist attitude!

M
Chris914n6
That's a nice lookin' house.
Curious what you paid for it... housing has gone up 2-3 times it's value from 4 years ago here in Sin City. Puts one like yours at about $800k. Too rich for my dried out blood ar15.gif

Chris
Rusty
QUOTE(Red-Beard @ Jul 4 2004, 07:54 AM)
The new place in Houston

Beautiful digs, James.

I don't think that neighborhood will particularly like 3 or 4 parts cars in the driveway, though. biggrin.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
ClayPerrine
Now that you are going to be in Texas.. you can come to the MUSR.

Welcome to Texas. clap56.gif

Clay Perrine

"It's better to wear out than to rust out!"
Toast
Kewl design! Try to stay cool and watch out for them there sheriffs.
We'll miss ya.

Toast
RD Evans
Welcome to Texas! Do you plan to continue your tranmission work once your settled in? I am within several hours of you (Temple) and may be interested in having you go through my tranny at some point in the near future. I don't recall seeing a price for your work?

Again, welcome! Looking forward to meeting you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.