Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete A/C unit with hoses!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SchantzMD
Complete 914 A/C system with all hardware, compressor, brackets, hoses, condenser (fan was tested), dryer (should be replaced), pulley, and evaporator unit with controls.
This was a working system that was pulled from a car 2 years ago and all of the components have been stored inside. I can't guarantee that the compressor is "leak free" but it should be fine.

Ask for Fernando,
PP @ schantzmd@aol.com

$550 shipped within the lower 48 states

Mike
SchantzMD
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Aug 8 2011, 04:57 PM) *

Complete 914 A/C system with all hardware, compressor, brackets, hoses, condenser (fan was tested), dryer (should be replaced), pulley, and evaporator unit with controls.
This was a working system that was pulled from a car 2 years ago and all of the components have been stored inside. I can't guarantee that the compressor is "leak free" but it should be fine.

Ask for Fernando,
PP @ schantzmd@aol.com

Mike

icon_bump.gif
A few bites but no takers yet, questions welcome. Also, the spare tire plastic type covered condenser is also available with this system if you'd prefer that design.
Lingcuisine
Is a/c still for sale? Thanks Jeff
SchantzMD
QUOTE(Lingcuisine @ Sep 3 2011, 04:56 PM) *

Is a/c still for sale? Thanks Jeff

Hi Jeff, I still have the system.
Feel free to shoot me an email.
Mike
Lingcuisine
PM sent. Jeff
Lingcuisine
Did you get mail? Thanks Jeff still very interested!
SchantzMD
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Aug 8 2011, 04:57 PM) *

Ask for Fernando,
PP @ schantzmd@aol.com

Mike

SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.